Michigan Millitia Group Indicted

"According to the plan, the Hutaree would attack law enforcement vehicles during the funeral procession with improvised explosive devices rigged with projectiles"

I've got to think that such fine, upstanding citizens playing with explosives is a self-correcting problem, really.

"According to the plan, the Hutaree would attack law enforcement vehicles during the funeral procession with improvised explosive devices rigged with projectiles"

I've got to think that such fine, upstanding citizens playing with explosives is a self-correcting problem, really.

And boom goes the dynamite.

Maybe if they didn't spend so much time tricking out there Myspace pages, they could have executed a proper ambush. In the end they got the attention they were so desperately seeking and the approval of fellow trash. Man those guys are scary, did you see their camouflage and AR-15s? :thumbsup:

Hutaree planned to kill an unidentified member of local law enforcement and then attack the law enforcement officers who gather in Michigan for the funeral.

Wonder were they got that idea from?

Hutaree had planned a covert reconnaissance operation

:thumbsup: Operation Red Dawn Hooty Hoo Hoo

Between the sleeper cells in Dearborn and the recon hicks in the woods the Feds should have formed a "Task Force Michigan"

Did the government change the definition of "Weapons of Mass Destruction" to basically be nothing more than a can of gasoline and some nails because of the failure in Iraq?

Sometime in the 04-05 timeframe, "NBC" became "CBNRE" (Chem-bio-nuke-radiological-explosives). It wasn't because of Iraq, it was just because...well...because they're the same dipshits that gave us the USA Today-style color-coded warning system.

What a group of winners that is.

One of them, as he was being taken away, was heard to shout "But I was right about silver! I was right! Tell John and Darin I was right!"

One of them, as he was being taken away, was heard to shout "But I was right about silver! I was right! Tell John and Darin I was right!"

It's the future of this nation. Toothless rednecks playing "milita" versus Code-Pinker carbon-hating mother-earth-lovers in a deathmatch for all the ages. I for one can't wait for it to happen.