need help

my wife of 22 years has left with her boyfriend and moved to alabama

i am a 3 time war vet and disabled

my teen daughter lives with me

all credit cars are done

not what

Sorry to hear that nuklz.....don't know if it helps at all but In my short time I've been through some rough years and I've learned that if you just keep on keeping on through the hard times you'll find your light at the end of the tunnel. Never give up hope.....it can be a powerful thing.

Sue the wife for child support

make sure you are getting every veteran benefit you are entitled to

suck up your pride and get all benefits for low income or disabled you are entitled to

join a church

make a list of every skill you have

make a list of everything you'd be willing to sell

Good luck and remember you are not alone

all credit cars are done

not what

Hey brother ive been divorced for 4 years now and the only thing that got me through it was my daughter who is 10 years old now... i loved my wife more than anything and she broke my heart but i got through it... it gets better... thanks for your service and god bless... go bills... thank god that your not in alabama may she rot down there

all credit cars are done

not what

i know it is easier said than done, but one day at a time.. thank god you do have your daughter. may i join others and, say, thanks for your service to the country. you guys are the real heros. your story certainly puts in perspective what truly is important in life. i predict you will come out of this stronger than ever, and life will be grand.. my prayers are with you..

Asking for help was a good first step, good job. These things take time and effort just like the Bills rebuilding will. I am praying for you and your girl. Don't lose patiance things change and will get better. It takes your own will to get through it but you can. My wife left me once and I rebounded, at least you have the best thing produced from the relationship.

Peace and love

all credit cars are done

not what

....and I thought I was having a bad week!

Let the wife go. She doesn't deserve you.

Like other poeple have posted, make sure you get everything the government owes you.

The credit cards will be a blessing once you finally get rid of them.

Hang in there, and remember there are plenty of people who deeply respect you for your service.

Sue the wife for child support

make sure you are getting every veteran benefit you are entitled to

suck up your pride and get all benefits for low income or disabled you are entitled to

join a church

make a list of every skill you have

make a list of everything you'd be willing to sell

Good luck and remember you are not alone

Good list to start with., let me expand it a bit.

Fight for your legal rights when it comes to support. This is your right.

You have a daughter, show her how to overcome adversity by your example, not by words. Don't bad mouth the EX, even though she deserves it. You have an opportunity somewhere within this painful place so don't waste your energy on that stuff.

Broaden your network ... church, work, volunteer, kids school, verterans groups, ... there are lots of places to do this.

A bigger better network will open opportunities for work and will help you to meet the right kind of people.

Let your friends and family help if they are available to do so. Then do things to help them.

Don't fall for the get drunk and have sex with lots of women stuff. That is temporary relief. Not the big picture solution.

Excerise (if you can) and eat right ... you can reduce stress with exercise, even if it's walking, stretching, etc. Make it part of your daily routine and it will help you feel better.

Not sure about your financial status but avoid credit. Simplify.

Everyday at the end of the day, think of three things that made you happy. Keep it simple. Sounds silly I know but you will quickly see that there are many good things to keep you going forward. Simple things that we take for granted.

You will get through it if that is your focus. Important to understand through it means you will not stay in the painful place. You will meet someone better if that is your focus

In asking for help, you just started the process. Better days await you.

"Everyday at the end of the day, think of three things that made you happy. Keep it simple. Sounds silly I know but you will quickly see that there are many good things to keep you going forward. Simple things that we take for granted.

You will get through it if that is your focus. Important to understand through it means you will not stay in the painful place. You will meet someone better if that is your focus. "

Awesome.