Trade Trade Trade

We need to trade for Mike Vick....Chan Gailey made a crappy untalented scrambler look good a few times in his coaching career...can you imagine Mike Vick with Gailey???...we'd be the number 1 rushing offense easily...probably have 3 1000 yard backs :0)...Vick can throw alright to...not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but arm strength is CERTAINLY not a problem...running as much as Buffalo would with that style offense...all he would need to do is honk the ball down field once in a while to Evans... alla Losman...it would be a perfect match...Vick has way more skill than Kordell...and we could get him WAY cheaper than D Mac pick wise I'm sure...Plus Vick is much more humble than he once was and only wants to go to a team that he can have a shot to actually be a starting QB...put him in the mix here and I think it's perfect...not to mention he has 6-8 years left instead of 4 like Donovan or less like Hasselbeck or any other old timers that I've seen posts on here beggin the Bills to bring in...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short memory. It's funny how short the memory gets if the guy is a great athlete. I say screw him.

Whatever this year. QB if it fits OUR plan this year....not Philly's. Not Claussen's. But our plan. If not...muddle through till next year and build the trenches.

Oh please the whole dog thing again???...they bankrupted the dude and took everything from him for a couple dogs that were trained to fight...woooooo...he was attacked harder for this dog incident than any cop that shot a kid in the ghetto wasn't he?...he has paid more in "fines" than any other murderer in history...just shows we value the life of a dog more than a person...was a crappy thing to do?...of course...poor puppies...but c'mon at the end of the day they were still just dogs...and to be ridiculed more harshly than someone who murders another human being is just an example of just how azz backwards our society has really become...

Meanwhile you jaggoffs smashing Vick are quick to say draft the chester Tony Washington that nailed his sister...please...I know you like dogs more than black women...but at least try to cover it up...

Oh please the whole dog thing again???...they bankrupted the dude and took everything from him for a couple dogs that were trained to fight...woooooo...he was attacked harder for this dog incident than any cop that shot a kid in the ghetto wasn't he?...he has paid more in "fines" than any other murderer in history...just shows we value the life of a dog more than a person...was a crappy thing to do?...of course...poor puppies...but c'mon at the end of the day they were still just dogs...and to be ridiculed more harshly than someone who murders another human being is just an example of just how azz backwards our society has really become...

Meanwhile you jaggoffs smashing Vick are quick to say draft the chester Tony Washington that nailed his sister...please...I know you like dogs more than black women...but at least try to cover it up...

I agree. While Donovan would be 3x better as a Bill than Vick, I believe w/ Gailey running the O Vick will be 3x better than TE or Fitzy. And Vick has way more than paid his dues for the dog fighting thing, so let it go and judge him as to what he will bring to the team as a player. Id be willing to bet hes more appreciative of any chance he has and more appreciative of every dollar he makes from this point in his career. If you dont want him then fine, but dont base it on something well into the past that the man has paid his dues for. Every man makes mistakes, you have I have everyone has, its how you move on from those mistakes that define you, and so far vick has done well. Forgive the man and move on.

I agree. While Donovan would be 3x better as a Bill than Vick, I believe w/ Gailey running the O Vick will be 3x better than TE or Fitzy. And Vick has way more than paid his dues for the dog fighting thing, so let it go and judge him as to what he will bring to the team as a player. Id be willing to bet hes more appreciative of any chance he has and more appreciative of every dollar he makes from this point in his career. If you dont want him then fine, but dont base it on something well into the past that the man has paid his dues for. Every man makes mistakes, you have I have everyone has, its how you move on from those mistakes that define you, and so far vick has done well. Forgive the man and move on.

Exactly :D

Who knows what will happen, but I can't help but think about 2 specific comments Chan has said over the last week or two:

1) It's a 3-way battle for the Bills QB position; &

2) I hope to have the QB position settled by the Draft

Hmmm. We can't have it both ways. It'll be interesting to see what they do.

Whereas the moody McNabb is better than Vick; Vick is hungrier and would probably be willing to come to Buffalo.

I don't want to draft a maybe-QB. Are they really sold on any of them? Here's hoping the go OL and DL and if Tebow is there in the 3rd, why not? But no QB or RB in the 1st 2 rounds. Concentrate on the lines and maybe a LB in the 1st 3 rounds.

what's wrong with Vick?...dude is a good player

I wouldn't be opposed to giving up a 3rd round or so for him, but how can you say he's a good player? We haven't seen Vick perform well in 3-4 years.

what's wrong with Vick?...dude is a good player

Dude is a good dog killer.

Dude has not the proper character to lead a boy scout troop, let alone a team of professional football players.

Dude could run in Atlanta, but Dude could not pass himself to wins as his position would indicate (QB).

Dude is done.

We can do better.

I wouldn't be opposed to giving up a 3rd round or so for him, but how can you say he's a good player? We haven't seen Vick perform well in 3-4 years.

I can say he's a good player because he is a good player...86 yard TD pass...starting getting his legs going late in the season...he is ready to go now...last season you could see the rust...but he started getting it together late in the year...I think he's ready to go..and I think Buffalo could steal him and make some heads turn...

If you guys think Thigpen looked good in a Gailey offense...think of how good Vick would look :D

We need to trade for Mike Vick....Chan Gailey made a crappy untalented scrambler look good a few times in his coaching career...can you imagine Mike Vick with Gailey???...we'd be the number 1 rushing offense easily...probably have 3 1000 yard backs :0)...Vick can throw alright to...not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but arm strength is CERTAINLY not a problem...running as much as Buffalo would with that style offense...all he would need to do is honk the ball down field once in a while to Evans... alla Losman...it would be a perfect match...Vick has way more skill than Kordell...and we could get him WAY cheaper than D Mac pick wise I'm sure...Plus Vick is much more humble than he once was and only wants to go to a team that he can have a shot to actually be a starting QB...put him in the mix here and I think it's perfect...not to mention he has 6-8 years left instead of 4 like Donovan or less like Hasselbeck or any other old timers that I've seen posts on here beggin the Bills to bring in...

whatever......this post makes me want to puke ....to h@!! w/ Vick! :thumbsup:

I don't know ?? We got enough problems with the guys we have . I can just see it now Vick & Lynch going out together :( . I agree the guy has paid his debt, but i don't think he is what the Bills need . Some one like Mcnabb has always handled himself in a professional manner on & off the field, that doesn't mean i want Mcnabb either but in a leadership role you need someone that has a proven track record when it comes to making decisions . Besides it would scare me to death if i was a coach & put Lynch & Vick together at the same time , that's a disaster waiting to happen . Let's just deal with Lynch for now and let Gailey & Nix decide who the QB is going to be . :thumbsup:

Give that man a prize!!!!!

I agree 90%. Vick's past transgressions were bad but he pretty much lost everything for it and is trying to make amends.

Thank goodness someone else can put it in perspective. I love dogs too but many value a dog's life more than a humans by how much they protest from their high horses. THAT I can not agree with! Where were these peoples outrage when humans kill humans. If Vick wasn't a professional athlete, his chosen profession, and worked at Burger King, went to jail, got out and went back to flippin' burgers nobody would care much less have even have heard about it.

Short memory. It's funny how short the memory gets if the guy is a great athlete. I say screw him.

Whatever this year. QB if it fits OUR plan this year....not Philly's. Not Claussen's. But our plan. If not...muddle through till next year and build the trenches.

People will never forget because people like you won't them. I thought there was something in the bible about "forgive and forget" and "no one is beyond forgiveness". Something like that right?

Dude is a good dog killer.

Dude has not the proper character to lead a boy scout troop, let alone a team of professional football players.

Dude could run in Atlanta, but Dude could not pass himself to wins as his position would indicate (QB).

Dude is done.

We can do better.

Yea he did stupid crap in his life... he pay his time in jail and hope he doesnt do it ever again..just because he did stupid things in life doesnt mean he cant play football again for any teams..im pretty sure every one of us did stupid crap in life and learn a listen..Would I want to see vick in buffalo? yes and no.. if the price is right then ok lets get him.. if not, then we must keep looking somewhere else...