Ann Coulter speech cancelled in Ottawa

http://www.aolnews.com/politics/article/an...tawa%2F19412237

This was after she told a Muslim student at a speech at the University of Western Ontario that Muslims should not be allowed to fly in planes and should take magic carpets instead. When the student responded with "we don't have magic carpets" she followed that classy remark with "Then ride a camel instead".

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.aolnews.com/politics/article/an...tawa%2F19412237

This was after she told a Muslim student at a speech at the University of Western Ontario that Muslims should not be allowed to fly in planes and should take magic carpets instead. When the student responded with "we don't have magic carpets" she followed that classy remark with "Then ride a camel instead".

Why do people get so upset at a good joke, these days? B-)

Ugh. Thousands of brilliant minds doing incredible things in this world and Ann Coulter gets booked to speak at Universities. B-)

My sentiments exactly. There are brilliant conservative minds out there, capable of eloquently speaking on the subject like Ron Paul. Instead, these universities go for shock value and hire this uneducated, horse-faced b!tch.

More press distortion.

The comments she made were to a student that asked what should Muslims who are on the no fly list do.

Just like the "so called " racial and sexual slurs supposedly yelled at Barney Frank and the black congressman the other day. There are 3 or 4 videos of their walk and NONE have any slurs on them. You can bet if there were slurs, they would be played over and over.

My sentiments exactly. There are brilliant conservative minds out there, capable of eloquently speaking on the subject like Ron Paul. Instead, these universities go for shock value and hire this uneducated, horse-faced b!tch.

How unkind and mean-spirited of you. You claim the high road, and then show us your true colors.

Take a look in the mirror... B-)

all these pundit types need to go away. Shrill fools who accomplish absolutely nothing, People like Coulter and Beck or Michael Moore preach to the converted. They do not open any discourse and they provide no insight. Totally worthless.

B-):devil::cry: Amen brother!

I'm really starting to question the value of education especially when those people end up in politics. Wonder boy Obama is "educated" and look what a douchebag he is.