[closed]Reid says Eagles are getting offers for McNabb

bobcat

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't offer anything for the guy, he would just get killed behind a very inexperienced Bills O line.

These Bills coaches don't have a ton of NFL experience and yet they have to implement a new system and scheme to players while learning themselves.

The entire offense will be in a 2 year learning curve and by the time the Bills start to become a decent team... McNabb will be ready to retire... no thanks!

I'd rather see them draft a young QB to develop and grow with the team and system over the next three years.

I absolutely would make this trade IF McNabb is willing to sign a new contract with us.

We haven't had this caliber of QB since Jim Kelly

according to article...

He is not willing to play in Buffalo or Oakland

of course, he wouldn't have a choice for 2010 season, but dont think we'd sign him knowing that

I think that a 3rd rder this year and a conditional 3 rder that can become a 2nd rder in next year's draft could get it done. Another scenario might be a first day pick in this year's draft and a player (secondary?) for McNabb. We definitely need our first 2 picks this year to bolster our awful O/D Lines.

The more I think about it the more I believe that Trent Edwards would have some kind of value to Philly. Trade him and a first first day pick to them for McNabb.

With only 1 year left on his contract, the only way the Bills get or even want McNabb is a sign and trade deal. With a sign and trade, obviously McNabb would have to be willing to negotiate a contract. If you're a 30'something year old QB, most likely negotiating your last contract, do you really want to go to a team that has been rebuilding for the past 10 years? Put all these rumors to rest, McNabb is not going to be a Bill...

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.