What about the Dentists??

We should have free Dental care too!! Just think of the 200,000 people a day dying because of not having free Dental care. The additional 100's of thousands that need root canals and braces. They're dying because they don’t have free dental care. What about the millions of elderly that are dying because they cant chew food because they don’t have dentures, so THEY'RE dying in the streets because they can’t EAT!!!

And what about the Millions illegal immigrants that are dying every day because they can’t get a bad tooth pulled because of not having free dental care. The tooth just rots in their heads then they die because of the poisoned tooth!!

We should have free Dental care too!! Just think of the 200,000 people a day dying because of not having free Dental care. The additional 100's of thousands that need root canals and braces. They're dying because they don’t have free dental care. What about the millions of elderly that are dying because they cant chew food because they don’t have dentures, so THEY'RE dying in the streets because they can’t EAT!!!

And what about the Millions illegal immigrants that are dying every day because they can’t get a bad tooth pulled because of not having free dental care. The tooth just rots in their heads then they die because of the poisoned tooth!!

I think you have your priorities all wrong. Eyecare should be next. Think of all the people with poor sight that walk out in front of the bus and get killed, literally dying in the streets because they can't see.

I think you have your priorities all wrong. Eyecare should be next. Think of all the people with poor sight that walk out in front of the bus and get killed, literally dying in the streets because they can't see.

Nonsense. This has been and always will be a land of open roads and scenic highways. The right to drive in ones own car is as American as apple pie.

We need an Autocare bill which guarantees - nay, mandates - that every American should own and operate an automobile regardless of their age or pre-existing driving conditions. We should require everyone to own a car, and provide a subsidy to those who cannot afford one. For this purpose I propose Cash for Clunkers be permanently extended.

How will we pay for this? By eliminating waste and inefficiency in the Automobile industry, and going after fat-cat car loan companies.* They will be required to provide loans to any applicant, regardless of their financial history, the interest rate and profit margin will be capped, and executive salaries regulated. We will also have a property tax on high end luxury vehicles costing over $30,000.**

* GMAC excepted.

** Not indexed to inflation, Union households exempted.

But the real savings will be structural. We will be able to bend the curve on the increase in the price of cars. We'll set up an exchange to which manufacturers will submit their models, and only cars bought from the exchange will satisfy the consumer mandate. This way, we can ensure that the models are green and eco-friendly, preferably electric but definately not nuclear. To start, we'll only allow GM cars into the exchange, and consider Chrysler later. With 200 million new customers, GM should finally become profitable, and in time start to require a reduction in government handouts. This will translate into real deficit reduction over the next 20 years.

We need free psychological care also for everyone as all this will make us crazy for sure.

Nonsense. This has been and always will be a land of open roads and scenic highways. The right to drive in ones own car is as American as apple pie.

We need an Autocare bill which guarantees - nay, mandates - that every American should own and operate an automobile regardless of their age or pre-existing driving conditions. We should require everyone to own a car, and provide a subsidy to those who cannot afford one. For this purpose I propose Cash for Clunkers be permanently extended.

How will we pay for this? By eliminating waste and inefficiency in the Automobile industry, and going after fat-cat car loan companies.* They will be required to provide loans to any applicant, regardless of their financial history, the interest rate and profit margin will be capped, and executive salaries regulated. We will also have a property tax on high end luxury vehicles costing over $30,000.**

* GMAC excepted.

But the real savings will be structural. We will be able to bend the curve on the increase in the price of cars. We'll set up an exchange to which manufacturers will submit their models, and only cars bought from the exchange will satisfy the consumer mandate. This way, we can ensure that the models are green and eco-friendly, preferably electric but definately not nuclear. To start, we'll only allow GM cars into the exchange, and consider Chrysler later. With 200 million new customers, GM should finally become profitable, and in time start to require a reduction in government handouts. This will translate into real deficit reduction over the next 20 years.

lol nice plan :beer: You left out that every car is going to have to be a eco friendly model approved by a newly created bureaucracy. This will be a totally separate entity than the DMV which already has too much to handle. It will benefit the economy by creating more jobs!

Not to worry this is not in your bill fink. We can deem yours passed and just ad this later. No one will notice.

* GMAC excepted.

I appreciate your well thought out plan to bring prosperity to the masses comrade, but you are still missing the point. If everyone is mandated to own and operate a car then you have the trailer in front of that car. People need to be able to see in order to drive. My comprehensive studies have proven that beyond a shadow of any doubt. Even a blind man would see that point once it is shown to him. Maybe through reconciliation we can agree that both "plans" have equal priority and that the mandate clause shall be changed to reid "all individuals shall be required to purchase and operate a new GM vehicle built by the UAW, but inspected and warranted for 30 days by the SEIU, but exemptiing certain visually impaired persons from the need to operate said vehicle unless they have lost their vision solely due to being blinded by the Global Warming Naysayers. In the case of loss of sight due to GWN those visually impaired persons shall be required to pay an additional fee of not less than 50% but no more than 100% of the original cost of the vehicle for the privelege of not operating said vehicle"

I deem that the above compromise should fully reconcile our differences and declare "So be it".

I appreciate your well thought out plan to bring prosperity to the masses comrade, but you are still missing the point. If everyone is mandated to own and operate a car then you have the trailer in front of that car. People need to be able to see in order to drive. My comprehensive studies have proven that beyond a shadow of any doubt. Even a blind man would see that point once it is shown to him. Maybe through reconciliation we can agree that both "plans" have equal priority and that the mandate clause shall be changed to reid "all individuals shall be required to purchase and operate a new GM vehicle built by the UAW, but inspected and warranted for 30 days by the SEIU, but exemptiing certain visually impaired persons from the need to operate said vehicle unless they have lost their vision solely due to being blinded by the Global Warming Naysayers. In the case of loss of sight due to GWN those visually impaired persons shall be required to pay an additional fee of not less than 50% but no more than 100% of the original cost of the vehicle for the privelege of not operating said vehicle"

I deem that the above compromise should fully reconcile our differences and declare "So be it".

If you strike "exempting certain visually impaired persons..." and instead insert "visually impaired persons will be provided drivers through ACORN or other community-oriented non-profits at tax-payer expense" then I think we have a deal.

Now we just have to worry about the abortion issue with respect to back-seat pregnancies. Should they be funded or not?

If you strike "exempting certain visually impaired persons..." and instead insert "visually impaired persons will be provided drivers through ACORN or other community-oriented non-profits at tax-payer expense" then I think we have a deal.

ACORN closed down, by the way.

ACORN closed down, by the way.

Ya, on paper. However, they are breaking themselves up into a bunch of mini ACORN's that will be working under the alias of other names. They realize that ACORN has probably forever been stigmatized and in order for them to receive government funding, there won't be enough politicians to swallow that poison pill in securing those funds.

Sort of like what I believe we are going to see with Fannie and Freddy, even the long time supporters realize that this hybrid relationship of the private sector/government subsidies has failed miserably, but I am listening very closely to what the democratic panel members are saying, and it appears to me that they still are blaming the private sector for their woes and seem to be inching towards the idea of breaking it up into 5 or 6 different private entities while still maintaining government subsidization and protection.

In other words, same ****, slightly different structure.

Sort of like what I believe we are going to see with Fannie and Freddy, even the long time supporters realize that this hybrid relationship of the private sector/government subsidies has failed miserably,

Now about this friggin' health care law... :beer:

Now we just have to worry about the abortion issue with respect to back-seat pregnancies. Should they be funded or not?

While having some merit because of its job creation, it is not revenue neutral and we would still have to charge the visually impaired people who became that way by their blind acceptance of the Global Warming Naysayer's beliefs. But let's get to the bottom line. The Bill has already been deemed passed. I will support you if you want to amend said Bill, but not if you are going to exclude "back-seat" pregnancies from being funded. Those pregnancies are just as valid as the heterosexual ones.

I'm due for a roll call vote and will be gone for awhile, but I am eager to see if we can reach a consensus.

lol nice plan <_< You left out that every car is going to have to be a eco friendly model approved by a newly created bureaucracy. This will be a totally separate entity than the DMV which already has too much to handle. It will benefit the economy by creating more jobs!

Not to worry this is not in your bill fink. We can deem yours passed and just ad this later. No one will notice.

Yeah, go buy a Prius!!!!

Toyota makes them and they have gas pedal problems with them. Go ahead and buy one and take your life in your hands.

Yes, I know that Toyota makes them. I was referring to a one-time liberal, environmentalist caller into the Sean Hannity Radio Show. This caller railed against all the people with SUV's, etc. while stating that they should sacrifice size and comfort like he did when he bought his "Honda" Prius. It's been a joke ever since and is brought up often when Hannity gets a caller that he feels is being disingenuous.