New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Kansas City Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals

Minnesota Vikings

Baltimore Ravens

Green Bay Packers

I see us 2 & 4 in the division (swept by Jets who are the class of it, split with Pats ... I think Gailey has enough moxy to sneak one in here, and split Dolphins again.)

Of the remaining home games go 2 & 3 (beat Jags and Browns, lose to Bears, Stillers and an improving Lions team.)

Of the remaining away games go 1 and 4 (beat Chefs, lose to Bengals, Vikes, Ravens and Packers.) That's a brutal away schedule and I just don't see us surviving.

That's a total of 5 up, 11 down again ... ugh. :beer:

I know it's way too early for this, but I figure why let expectations get too high in the off season?

Here's the schedule:

Home

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Jacksonville Jaguars

Cleveland Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Away

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Kansas City Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals

Minnesota Vikings

Baltimore Ravens

Green Bay Packers

I see us 2 & 4 in the division (swept by Jets who are the class of it, split with Pats ... I think Gailey has enough moxy to sneak one in here, and split Dolphins again.)

Of the remaining home games go 2 & 3 (beat Jags and Browns, lose to Bears, Stillers and an improving Lions team.)

Of the remaining away games go 1 and 4 (beat Chefs, lose to Bengals, Vikes, Ravens and Packers.) That's a brutal away schedule and I just don't see us surviving.

I know it's way too early for this, but I figure why let expectations get too high in the off season?

Whole schedule is brutal. NFC is bad luck of the draw, but for sucking so bad how did we get Ravens, Bengals and Steelers? Jags are no push over and Browns own us. Hardest schedule I've seen in years. Mercifully we have Chiefs to hedge against winless season.

Here's the schedule:

Home

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Jacksonville Jaguars

Cleveland Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Away

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Kansas City Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals

Minnesota Vikings

Baltimore Ravens

Green Bay Packers

yep. i get the same result. 5 -11. top 5 pick. thats why we don't draft a QB high this year. will have the opportunity to get the top 1 or 2 qbs next year. the draft is loaded with lineman.. do that this year. the coming season is a lost cause in March.. anyone who doesnt believe this is a complete ground start rebuild is kidding themselves...

Here's the schedule:

Home

W - New York Jets

W - Miami Dolphins

W - New England Patriots

? - Jacksonville Jaguars: if in nov/dec a W - if in sep/oct an l

W - Cleveland Browns

L - Pittsburgh Steelers

W - Chicago Bears

W - Detroit Lions

Away

L - New York Jets

L - Miami Dolphins

L - New England Patriots

W - Kansas City Chiefs

L - Cincinnati Bengals

L - Minnesota Vikings

L - Baltimore Ravens

W - Green Bay Packers

8-8 or 9-7 (depending on what month the jax game is scheduled) - an improvement but no playoffs this year - and i really hope i am wrong and we win 11 or more and go to the playoffs

I can see us going 0-6 against the AFC East, beating only the Lions and Jaguars and Cleveland at home and maybe KC on the road.

Best guess would be 4-12.

Should be good for a top 5 pick

I concur, use this season to add players for the new defensive system and get them experience. See if Maybin can play pass rush OLB in the 3-4. Draft a NT and see how the whole scheme works with the players on the roster.

On offense, draft a quality LT and can play guard so Wood can establish himself at center. Draft a WR for development and use this season to check on Hardy and Johnson's progress opposite Lee Evans. Need a replacement for Josh Reed in the slot and maybe this can come in this draft also.

A rebuilding year for sure

Here's the schedule:

Home

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Jacksonville Jaguars

Cleveland Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Away

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Kansas City Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals

Minnesota Vikings

Baltimore Ravens

Green Bay Packers

I see us going 5 and 3 at home beating Jets, Dolphins, Patriots, Bears and Lions

and Away I see us going 3 and 5 beating Chiefs, Bengals and Ravens, Finishing 8 and 8 for the year

1) We haven't even had the draft yet.

2) Judging schedule strength in March is dumb. A lot can change from one year to the next.

Exactly. That's why I went 10-6. In 2008 when our first 2 wins were vs. Seattle and Jacksonville (both coming off of playoff wins the year before, Jacksonville played in AFC Championship game) looked like HUGE wins. Turns out both teams sucked that year. Same thing can, and probably will happen to a few teams on that list that look strong now.

10-6

Here's the schedule:

Home

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Jacksonville Jaguars

Cleveland Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Away

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Kansas City Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals

Minnesota Vikings

Baltimore Ravens

Green Bay Packers

That appears about right but anything can happen. I predicted 4 wins. For those who voted on 12 wins, I would like to get your opinion on why you think that.

With 23 votes so far, almost 50% (11 votes) say we are a .500 or better team?

I guess this is why this medicore team sells out season after season and things never get any better - do we get what we deserve?

More than likely those are the results because it is a Bills forum. I bet if you go to the Lions board, they think they will win 12 games too.

Here's the schedule:

Home

New York Jets - W

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - L

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Cleveland Browns - W

Pittsburgh Steelers - L

Chicago Bears - L

Detroit Lions - W

Away

New York Jets - L

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - L

Kansas City Chiefs - W

Cincinnati Bengals - L

Minnesota Vikings - L

Baltimore Ravens - L

Green Bay Packers - W

I think we have a real shot at 8-8 and maybe even 9-7 as long as the play from the QB is average or better. Last year, Trent and Fitz were definitely well below average and yet we still had some real close winnable games. So, if we can get some better play at QB, I see 8 wins on there, and we might be able to even steal an additional game against teams like the Bears or Bengals.

I think there is a good chance the GB game plays out like the Colts game this year with them mostly resting their starters, which is why I have that as a win. But if GB needs that last game for playoff seeding, I would change it to a Loss. Balt also could potentially be resting their starters part of the game when we face them, but thats less likely.