How is this Legal

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually they did bring up a good point, there is the popular vote and there is the electoral college vote.

Let's just go with who actually wins the presidency.

Nope, I already saved the terms. If Romney loses the popular vote but wins the electoral college vote, Big Cat can just sit and stew. :nana:

As I said before, IF Romney can win the primaries then he WILL beat Obama. It's not compicated, really. It's just a common sense prediction based on what the independents think of Obama and his agenda through polling data.

I made a bet with KTFBD and won, and I will bet you. Not that I would expect you to pay, but I'll bet you.

Let's do it, for ***** and giggles, what do you say?

Not many Americans have common sense. I say 2012 will be up for grabs regardless of anything

Nope, I already saved the terms. If Romney loses the popular vote but wins the electoral college vote, Big Cat can just sit and stew. :lol:

That happening on either side is bad.

I've held on to this avatar for two years now. With all the hilarity at OBD and with all the opportunities to create one for the purposes of messing with people here, it's been very very difficult.

Last time I saw a real life male lion (at the SD Zoo), he was trying to hump another male lion.

Last time I saw a real life male lion (at the SD Zoo), he was trying to hump another male lion.

It is a fact that the average male lion can only "last" from 3-5 seconds. I think the 5 second rule applies here and he gets a pass.

Hmm...which Healthcare thread to post this in...

Sticking with the title, is this legal:

Oklahoma State Senate

If approved by voters, the proposed amendment would:

• Prohibit any law or rule from directly or indirectly compelling any person or employer to participate in any health care system;

• Allow any person or employer to pay directly for lawful health care services without paying any penalties or fines;

• Permit a health care provider to provide directly purchased lawful health services without paying any penalties or fines; and

• Stipulate that subject to reasonable and necessary rules that do not substantially limit a person’s options, the purchase or sale of private health insurance will not be prohibited.

Any legal experts have some thoughts on how this will play out? I'll pretty much guarantee that this will pass in OK.

Hmm...which Healthcare thread to post this in...

Sticking with the title, is this legal:

Oklahoma State Senate

Any legal experts have some thoughts on how this will play out? I'll pretty much guarantee that this will pass in OK.

Oh, it will pass in good ol OK, but the real question is will it hold up at the Federal level?

Oh, it will pass in good ol OK, but the real question is will it hold up at the Federal level?

That was my real question. In fact I emailed ol' Randy Brogan and asked him exactly that. If he (or his staff responds) I'll let you know.

• 2 years later...

I've held on to this avatar for two years now. With all the hilarity at OBD and with all the opportunities to create one for the purposes of messing with people here, it's been very very difficult.

If Mitt Romney:

(1)Wins the GOP Nomination.

AND

Becomes President in 2012

I'll gladly let you choose my avatar and avatar caption, granted I'm given the same authority of yours (PICTURE AND CAPTION) if Mitt Romney:

(2)Wins the GOP Nomination

AND

Receives less votes than Barack Obama in the 2012 election.

Bump