Aaron Maybin hanging with McGahee in Miami

1B4IDie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He thinks he is a star and he hasn't done anything!

He doesnt act like a star he is a star, OFF the field. He knows he has to do it on the field to keep that status.

He is coming to Buffalo next week and will be here through workouts, so maybe then you will be happy, because we all know there is nothing for him do in Buffalo besides workout and read the playbook.

He doesnt act like a star he is a star, OFF the field. He knows he has to do it on the field to keep that status.

He is coming to Buffalo next week and will be here through workouts, so maybe then you will be happy, because we all know there is nothing for him do in Buffalo besides workout and read the playbook.

He is not a star! He has done nothing, in college and the pro's.

seriously people, relax on the hate...

maybin is putting in work...check out this pic of him training with Ray Lewis' trainer...

pic

do you just want him to lift weights and read a play book all day long?! ...i know its his job but damn, let him live his life

do you deliver pizza, collect trash, or mop mall bathrooms all day long?...arn't you people really into your jobs? get back to work

seriously people, relax on the hate...

maybin is putting in work...check out this pic of him training with Ray Lewis' trainer...

pic

do you just want him to lift weights and read a play book all day long?! ...i know its his job but damn, let him live his life

do you deliver pizza, collect trash, or mop mall bathrooms all day long?...arn't you people really into your jobs? get back to work

He is posing for pictures, not working out!

Maybin is the precise example of why teams interview guys at the Senior Bowl, Combine & Pro Day's. You want to make sure you're going to draft a guy who isn't going to let fame and money go to his head. You need to find guys who will come in work their arse off and desire to get better.

It's pretty obvious by the haircuts, the partying, the lack of production, all the "look at me" posts on twitter, and the fact that he's not a hard worker when it comes to football, the Bills missed the fact that this guy was too immature to be drafted as high as he went. Don't forget Schobel was quoted as saying something like, Maybin need to work a lot harder if he wants to improve. I can just imagine and in your face cocky dude who's done nothing pissing the hell out of Schobel who is just the opposite.

My early prediction is that Maybin looks just as lost in our new defense as he did in last years'. The guys awareness on the field was embarrassing, for someone drafted as highly as he was.

You're saying that he is a poor worker off the field because of his haircuts and twitter posts!?! Come on - he's in his early 20s. All I've ever heard of his partying has been during the offseason and all that is due to his use of the twitter account. Have you seen him out at a bar the night before a game or something like that? I think the fact that he put on a ton of muscle weight last year in between the end of the season and the combine speaks for itself as far as what he does during the offseason. I would not question his weight room usage. As far as I can tell, he was the same person from when we drafted him until right now. He was always cocky. You can say that's a bad thing, but don't act like he was some farmboy from Indiana who as soon as he signed his contract became a party-animal. I personally like the cockiness. I do believe that his play leaves something to be desired from last season, but I have to think you take into account his young age and little experience from college. Maybe you really don't like the regime that drafted him, which is cool, but let the guy have a night out in Miami. I think even the most dedicated players have to cut loose during the offseason - who cares how he goes about doing it.

Schobel saying that he has to work a lot harder if he wants to get better is probably pretty accurate too. He didn't play that much in college. I think that has something to do with his awareness.

It's not just one thing with Maybin, it's a collection of things with him that irks the fans sentiment toward them. If Maybin showed some promise last season no one would care what he's doing, the problem is he looked like a boy playing with men last year. Factor in that in his most recent pictures he looks like a bulked up WR, Bills fan are generally worried that this guy is quickly becoming a bust.

I didn't like Maybin coming into the draft last year, and I still don't. Dude has the swagger and attitude f an All-Pro and the only thing he's done so far in his 1 year is embarrass himself.

I think we can all tell you don't like him and haven't. It sounds like you're mad at him for his body not maturing fast enough.

Yeah, So supposedly Todd McShay said the Bills had a great draft last year! Yippie...but could you imagine if the Bills instead last year would have selected Bryan Orakapo and Clay Matthews? We could have Orakapo fell right in our laps and was the highest rated DE by far. Yet, we selected the severely undersized and immature Aaron Maybe Maybin!! Don't tell me that Paul Pozinjury (Penn State) didn't have some input on that selection either!! I would have loved to made the picks the past decade armed only with a few NFL Draft guides, a ream of paper, a pen, and a computer I could have done

so much better than Modrak and the other fools that were part of Bills Management! :thumbsup:

I'm sure Ralph wanted Orakpo the entire time on the clock, but when consensus couldn't be reached he called Poz, who also doubles as Jesus, Zeus, and the Penn State scout for th Buffalo Bills, and was convinced to take Maybin. :thumbsup:

Maybin is the precise example of why teams interview guys at the Senior Bowl, Combine & Pro Day's. You want to make sure you're going to draft a guy who isn't going to let fame and money go to his head. You need to find guys who will come in work their arse off and desire to get better.

It's pretty obvious by the haircuts, the partying, the lack of production, all the "look at me" posts on twitter, and the fact that he's not a hard worker when it comes to football, the Bills missed the fact that this guy was too immature to be drafted as high as he went. Don't forget Schobel was quoted as saying something like, Maybin need to work a lot harder if he wants to improve. I can just imagine and in your face cocky dude who's done nothing pissing the hell out of Schobel who is just the opposite.

My early prediction is that Maybin looks just as lost in our new defense as he did in last years'. The guys awareness on the field was embarrassing, for someone drafted as highly as he was.

I hope your wrong but Maybin sure acts like a little kid. I too would not even pencil him in to make any kind of impact this year.

This revelation gave us a look into Maybin's personality,it shows he is lazy and craves the limelight.

It will be a real shot to his ego when he is third string OLB next season!

How does it show he is lazy?

He's obviously not a fat guy. He looks in good shape to me. Does he sleep in too late for you? Not make his bed maybe? Do you know him personally? That's one hell of an inference.

How does it show he is lazy?

He's obviously not a fat guy. He looks in good shape to me. Does he sleep in too late for you? Not make his bed maybe? Do you know him personally? That's one hell of an inference.

He parties all the time, and he does swimsuit modeling! He doesn't take this job seriously!

Next he will be posing nude for some magazine.

This is Maybins latest tweet! He IS modeling for a swimsuit magazine!

RT @ontheflipsidetv: Interviewing @aaronmaybin58 at his Miami photoshoot

He is doing a swimsuit photoshot today! Let's hear you defend this!

He never posed in speedos for a magazine!

Why does it matter if he poses for a swimsuit shoot? How does that have any impact on him being a good football player?

He parties all the time, and he does swimsuit modeling! He doesn't take this job seriously!

Next he will be posing nude for some magazine.

How do you know that he is partying all the time? What does that even mean? Is he drinking a bottle of vodka per night? Is he sleeping with loose women? Does any of this matter during the offseason?

What does it matter if he does pose nude for a magazine? Are you trying to question his sexuality?

It sounds like you're jealous he's doing something on a Saturday night while you're arguing with a guy recovering from surgery (me) on the internet from your basement.

I would suggest you go out and drink some vodka, sleep with some loose women, and see how you feel after that. You might find it fun - I know that's what I'd be doing if I could get out of bed.

How do you know that he is partying all the time? What does that even mean? Is he drinking a bottle of vodka per night? Is he sleeping with loose women? Does any of this matter during the offseason?

What does it matter if he does pose nude for a magazine? Are you trying to question his sexuality?

It sounds like you're jealous he's doing something on a Saturday night while you're arguing with a guy recovering from surgery (me) on the internet from your basement.

I would suggest you go out and drink some vodka, sleep with some loose women, and see how you feel after that. You might find it fun - I know that's what I'd be doing if I could get out of bed.

I go out late and I don't have a high profile job. The Bills will be the laughing stock of the league if he is doing Photoshoots in thong speedos.

It would only be worse if Marhsawn Lynch and Ko Simpson flew in and there was a Gun Show, Police Convention and a High Times Conference in town.

Shouldn't Maybin be learning how to run side line to side line as a newly transitioned Line Backer?

Actually on second thought he could learn how to run sideline to sideline from McNewknee. If that is the case continue on Maybin I give you credit for innovative training methods.

That is some funny stuff.

I go out late and I don't have a high profile job. The Bills will be the laughing stock of the league if he is doing Photoshoots in thong speedos.

I'm just of the opinion that what players do during the offseason on their own time (outside of working out) has no affect on what they do on the field. Let the guy do and hang out how he wants and judge him on what he does on the field. I think most star players are contrived pricks, but that doesn't stop me from cheering on anyone who can help the Bills win.

He partied for sure .. but he studied, he practiced, he was a leader, and he made big plays.

Maybin should not be mentioned in the same sentence with Jim Kelly.

Jim Kelly and Aaron Maybin were both drafted in the first round.

It would only be worse if Marhsawn Lynch and Ko Simpson flew in and there was a Gun Show, Police Convention and a High Times Conference in town.

Shouldn't Maybin be learning how to run side line to side line as a newly transitioned Line Backer?

Actually on second thought he could learn how to run sideline to sideline from McNewknee. If that is the case continue on Maybin I give you credit for innovative training methods.

how ridiculous is this? not only are you wasting time reading what Maybin is doing you are getting upset about what he is doing during his time off

maybe you should look in the mirror and worry more about what you are doing because it doesnt appear to be much

how ridiculous is this? not only are you wasting time reading what Maybin is doing you are getting upset about what he is doing during his time off

maybe you should look in the mirror and worry more about what you are doing because it doesnt appear to be much

I don't like our #1 draft pick, posing in a thong for a swimsuit magazine!

I don't like our #1 draft pick, posing in a thong for a swimsuit magazine!

Why? Does it confuse you on the inside? I think that your obsession with maybin in a thong and the feelings it stirs in your loins makes you hate yourself.