Do you think the Bills are done signing free agents?

If we scoop up Porter by some miracle...I am SOOOOO ready for this defense to dominate...of course we have to draft a NT...

We have playmakers in the secondary...with Porter Poz Davis and Veek/Maybin/Shobel/Kindle....ooooh dawgie....

Then our D Line with Edwards, Stroud/Williams/Cody or Joseph, and Stroud/Kelsay/Johnson....I think we got a top ten defense....and a crap offense still but whatever...LOOK AT THE DEFENSE hehehe

Depends. Are there any other FA's with serious injury, age, or personal issues? If so, then I think that the Bills are not done signing free agents.

If your question is whether or not the Bills will sign any FA without serious questions about their injury status, ability, or age, then the answer is no.

If we scoop up Porter by some miracle...I am SOOOOO ready for this defense to dominate...of course we have to draft a NT...

We have playmakers in the secondary...with Porter Poz Davis and Veek/Maybin/Shobel/Kindle....ooooh dawgie....

Then our D Line with Edwards, Stroud/Williams/Cody or Joseph, and Stroud/Kelsay/Johnson....I think we got a top ten defense....and a crap offense still but whatever...LOOK AT THE DEFENSE hehehe

If you're counting on a rookie to start before the draft (particularly at a cornerstone position) then you are counting on being a single digit draft choice team next year. Just sayin....

They are probably going to sign a lot more, but they are all going to be backups for depth purposes. As far as signing starters, i think they are done in that department unless there is a surprise cut (like davis) and we go after them.

We have a lot of "DEPTH" type players right now. Unfortunately, many of them are first-stringers.

I think they've got a couple moves up their sleeves.

Could move out some players for players or draft picks. Maybe another FA....

Another moves coming...I can feel it!!!

They're not finished. They'll pick up another bunch of guys to fill gaps and be depth. The (relatively) big-impact FA signings are most likely over now, though.

I don't have exact numbers, but only about 20% - 30% of FAs have been picked up, I believe. It's still very early in the process.

You've probably already seen this by now, but Porter is a Cardinal.

I'd like to see a veteran WR brought in, however there's almost no-one available. T.O. is the best available unless you want to give up draft picks.

What about Torry Holt or Laverneaus Coles? Are they still available? It would'nt hurt to bring one of them in.

Our offense is already a weakness, right now James Hardy & Steve Johnson would be our #2 & 3 WR's. We have to address this area.

It would not be in our best interest to use a high draft pick on a WR this year.