Do you think the Bills are done signing free agents?

Concur . We relly need some veteran depth. Hardy and Stevie are unproven.

I agree they are unproven and bringing in a veteran wouldn't hurt unless it meant these two setting on the bench. The only way you get better is by experience & (IMHBAO) i think both of these guys have shown they can play & maybe better than what we've had !! They both have good size & have shown they have good hands but just need the time on the field which they couldn't do last year because of either injury or to many other players in the same position. Also in regards to Roscoe he is about the same size as Steve Smith of Carolina & has great speed and open field moves . I am interested to see if they even try to tap into him for anything besides a return threat ??? Only time will tell. GO BILLS !!!!

What about Torry Holt or Laverneaus Coles? Are they still available? It would'nt hurt to bring one of them in.

Our offense is already a weakness, right now James Hardy & Steve Johnson would be our #2 & 3 WR's. We have to address this area.

It would not be in our best interest to use a high draft pick on a WR this year.

Coles wasn't as bad as it looked last season with CIN. He had early drops, but Palmer has become a high thrower. I don't know how many balls were tossed his way - the B'gals ran a lot, and Coles sure did a fine job blocking.

No idea what his price would be...he got a nice chunk off of Cin.

Concur . We relly need some veteran depth. Hardy and Stevie are unproven.

How dare you say that Stevie "HOFer" Johnson is unproven, have you not seen his highlight reel, 1st Ballot HOF plays in the preseason and at camp???????

He will be the #1, #2, #3 and Slot receiver all at the same time before camp is over this year, and will probably also take on the starting TE job by game 1, he will be the QB too by game 8

Coles wasn't as bad as it looked last season with CIN. He had early drops, but Palmer has become a high thrower. I don't know how many balls were tossed his way - the B'gals ran a lot, and Coles sure did a fine job blocking.

No idea what his price would be...he got a nice chunk off of Cin.

I don't know, The Bengals were quick to throw him away with a big chunk of $$$ left on his deal this offseason (seems like they couldn't wait to get him out of there) and that was with a good QB in Palmer throwing to him, what do you see in Buffalo that would make you believe that he would be better then he was last year?

I don't know, The Bengals were quick to throw him away with a big chunk of $$$ left on his deal this offseason (seems like they couldn't wait to get him out of there) and that was with a good QB in Palmer throwing to him, what do you see in Buffalo that would make you believe that he would be better then he was last year?

Yes - they tried to replace TJ Housh. Palmer has been throwing high for some time now. He (Palmer) is in his 7th year and been in just 2 playoff games. I read in the local paper here, a quote by Coles after he was cut. He said that Palmer liked "tall" receivers.

Coles was a fine blocker - I'm concerned about BUF not keeping Josh Reed

I'm not trying to "sell" Coles to the Bills - a poster mentioned him, and I added my 2 cents. :thumbsup:

Yes - they tried to replace TJ Housh. Palmer has been throwing high for some time now. He (Palmer) is in his 7th year and been in just 2 playoff games. I read in the local paper here, a quote by Coles after he was cut. He said that Palmer liked "tall" receivers.

Coles was a fine blocker - I'm concerned about BUF not keeping Josh Reed

I'm not trying to "sell" Coles to the Bills - a poster mentioned him, and I added my 2 cents. :thumbsup:

I guess as a cheap replacement for Reed he would be alright, but he would not upgrade the WR situation from last year

I think you'll see the Bills sign a free agent or two after the draft. I remember Nix saying in his acceptance speech that he would build through the draft and than fill in players in free agency. So, whatever holes they still have after the draft they may address at that time. I could see them maybe signing another player before the draft too.