Bills attend Selvish Capers workout

Beerball

link

Converted TE 6-foot-5, 307-pounder ran the 40-yard dash in 5.1 seconds, improved his vertical leap to 31 inches and turned in an 8-11 broad jump, four inches better than his showing at the NFL scouting combine.

It was his drill work that was superior, per our source, as his footwork was very smooth.

If I'm not mistaken....didn't Capers get "blown up" at the senior bowl. I think he is especially prone to being beaten by speed rushers.

Correct. Not that we have any speed rushers in our division :rolleyes:

He's fallen to our 3rd Round Value Board for the Bills, along with Dan LeFevour, Jared Veldheer OT, Toby Gerhart RB, Tony Pike QB, and Tim Tebow.

Capers is going to be like Brad Butler, he projects better as a guard at the NFL level. Good blocker, but lacks the ability to negate speed rushers. Also lacks lateral mobility of an NFL tackle. I've had Selvish graded 3rd-4th round all year and nothing has changed.

I like TE converts....I miss Jason Peters :D

Maybe his ability but definitely not his all for me and screw the team attitude !!! Especially after the Bills were the ones to change his position and realize his potential cause he don't have a clue . :rolleyes:

Wow... Is this really his name? Selvish Capers? Yikes, kinda sounds like Selfish Capers... And in pro-sports, how fitting! :rolleyes:

I thought the exact same thing. Wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo had a few private "selfish Capers" workouts.