Eric Wood

keithg

I was wondering if anyone living in or near Buffalo has heard any updates on E Woods recovery...is he walking with out a boot, limping still, etc. Any updates would be appreciated. Thanks

Me too! I mean, his health should be of major interest to Bills Fans.

The guy has (had) clear probowl potential and there are very few updates.

Little help?

Me too! I mean, his health should be of major interest to Bills Fans.

The guy has (had) clear probowl potential and there are very few updates.

Little help?

ROFLOL!!!! Are you kidding me? What did you see on the field that said probowl potential to you? The kid seems serviceable but isn't it a bit early to start saying probowl anything and Wood in the same sentence?

ROFLOL!!!! Are you kidding me? What did you see on the field that said probowl potential to you? The kid seems serviceable but isn't it a bit early to start saying probowl anything and Wood in the same sentence?

He played strong as a rookie at a position that requires a great deal of understanding and usually takes some time to acclimate to.

and your point is????????????????????????????????

No news is good news. This is about the time latent infections would cause a problem. My guess he still is on the PUP list and is probably 60/40 he is able to play next year. Chances are if the team is 1-7 at the time he is eligible to come off the list they put him on IR. Next time he plays may be post lockout 2012.

No news is good news. This is about the time latent infections would cause a problem. My guess he still is on the PUP list and is probably 60/40 he is able to play next year. Chances are if the team is 1-7 at the time he is eligible to come off the list they put him on IR. Next time he plays may be post lockout 2012.

I highly doubt he plays next year. That was a compound fracture that tore up the surrounding tissue.

Why do you think they brought in Wade Smith?

I hope I am wrong!

Sometimes it's better to not post stuff like this and let people wonder if you're an idiot. This was one of those times.

I'm just sayin .................

Actually I have to really disagree with this...I thought Levitre and Wood were more than solid...I wouldn't say a probowl season by any stretch, but for rookies I'm pretty excited with our interior line...our problems were not running the ball at all (which is more interior running) both of our backs averaged alright yardage in the middle...our problems were the edge...thus the millions of sacks we gave up...Tackles...but Wood and Levitre are probowl material in a couple years and very solid right now...Hangartner was pretty average, but not terrible...our tackles were the worst I've seen in all my years watching football..except for maybe Fina in the playoff game against the Titans...that was a miserable showing of Fina's age...but other than that one game...last year was PATHETIC I was sick to my stomach watching...I mean never mind that they couldn't block, they couldn't line up right, they couldn't even stand still right...presnap penalties were OUTRAGEOUS...D BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh

I highly doubt he plays next year. That was a compound fracture that tore up the surrounding tissue.

Why do you think they brought in Wade Smith?

To replace the depth they lost when they let Incognito walk. And the reason for that decision is because Wood is recovering well. He should be available for training camp.

I was wondering if anyone living in or near Buffalo has heard any updates on E Woods recovery...is he walking with out a boot, limping still, etc. Any updates would be appreciated. Thanks

The last article I read indicated that he would be ready to play this season, barring any setbacks. The article didn't mention any set timetable, but at least it's encouraging that he's expected to play.