Buffalo fan or not???

dprobe78

I read these postings everyday on this site and I'd say 90% of them are all negative comments about either our coaching staff or current players. Kind of strange that so many people call themselves a Bills fan but yet do nothing but trash the team and give their great insights why good players will be bad and why bad players will be good. Kind of pathetic!

I read these postings everyday on this site and I'd say 90% of them are all negative comments about either our coaching staff or current players. Kind of strange that so many people call themselves a Bills fan but yet do nothing but trash the team and give their great insights why good players will be bad and why bad players will be good. Kind of pathetic!

:pirate::censored:;)

You're so right...here we go...

Thank you so much Buffalo Bills organization!! All of these terrible moves through the last decade and horrible coaches and ZERO playoff appearances since 1999 have been AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for going from a top notch organization to a perennial bottom feeder!!! I sure hope you continue with this for the next decade, because we love being not only uncompetitive in the NFL, we can't even compete for our own division!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

We all (well, most of us anyway....) love the Bills, we would just prefer they be a better product on the field. Give us a competitive team and I can assure you the fans will be less pessimistic. I guess the only way I agree with you is for those fans posting that they have already given up on the Bills in 2010. I'm optimistic about our future and cannot wait to see what Buddy Nix and company can deliver.

What do you expect from fans who spend there hard earned money on paraphernalia and game tix only to have there team go out and play like the Warsaw high school team. The fans deserve more from them as an organization. WE are the ones who pay for the hot dog at the game and the beer and soda's for the kids. I have a jersey I got for Christmas 2 years ago. I can't tell you the last time I had it on. I feel like................................................a raider fan now. People just laugh at us and say were the raiders of the east coast. Don't you think if we could put together a couple of winning years the talk would change on here? Not hard to answer that one.

I have no beef with people disagreeing with the team because it hasn't been successful. But it's the same group of people who are going to respond negatively to everything Bills-related that gets me. And they come here and put down people who dare have some positivity.

I love the Bills and they mean a lot to me because it's my hometown team. If I want to follow myself into thinking they will be good, that's my choice. But if you constantly are coming here in your free time to just spend your time bitching all offseason, you're a loser.

We all poke fun around here because we are in good company. Most of the posters on here know what we are feeling when we vent and if they dont, they state their view on it.

I tell you this though, I bet that if someone was to say to every member of this board that the Bills should move or have no business being an NFL franchise, you would see how quickly we all stick up for our team.

GO BILLS!

honestly, the negative posts get a little annoying at time so I can see where you are coming from. I come here mostly to see if anyone has found any good links to good sites for rumors, drafts news, free agency news etc. I don't generally come here for analysis. IMO, Buffalorumblings is a little better in that regard. Some posters are very good. some posters, not so much.

I figure, if someone is so negative about the Bills, let them root for another team. Yes, we have sucked for a while. But nobody is forcing you to root for the Bills, buy tickets, watch the games, etc... you are a consumer in the market place. If you don't like RW's product, buy another team, ya know...?

This is a very negative post. Should really try to be more constructive...

:pirate:

Calling posters on a Bills board pathetic in your first post - you suck.

honestly, the negative posts get a little annoying at time so I can see where you are coming from. I come here mostly to see if anyone has found any good links to good sites for rumors, drafts news, free agency news etc. I don't generally come here for analysis. IMO, Buffalorumblings is a little better in that regard. Some posters are very good. some posters, not so much.

I figure, if someone is so negative about the Bills, let them root for another team. Yes, we have sucked for a while. But nobody is forcing you to root for the Bills, buy tickets, watch the games, etc... you are a consumer in the market place. If you don't like RW's product, buy another team, ya know...?

I like this site for discussion, but BuffaloRumblings is very insightful.

You're not a true Bills fan unless you're incredibly unhappy with the product that you love so much. If you can actually be happy with what you've seen this past season, then you're definitely not a Bills fan.

season? I think the last 10 years have everyone a little edgy.

Okay so...if we're fans we must love the plays when the Pats throw fifty touchdowns because we don't have a legitimate defensive plan?...or when running backs previously unheard of go for eighty five yards a carry???...please...this is not facism...we don't have to love the horrible aspects of the teams we love...being po'd about horrible play is PART OF BEING A FAN

You do realize the team hasn't made the playoffs for a decade? We are no better than Oakland or Detroit. New Orleans now has a SB victory. Even Arizona is good. Every team in our division was better than the Bills last year and on paper seem to be at least as good if not better.

Whoa, lets not go overboard with the Oakland comments now...my brother is an Oakland fan, and when he starts saying we are just as bad I bring up the AFC championship of yore...we are not as bad as Oakland...because we recognize that our QB's need work...Thier owner still thinks they drafted Montana

Part of being a fan of a team is wanting that team to win-Badly! Fans have put up with a decade of losing, and have continued to route the team on. If you just ignore the constant losing, poor organizational management, poor ownership, bad coaching, etc. than you are the one who is pathetic and not even close to being a "Real Fan."

Part of being a fan of a team is wanting that team to win-Badly! Fans have put up with a decade of losing, and have continued to route the team on. If you just ignore the constant losing, poor organizational management, poor ownership, bad coaching, etc. than you are the one who is pathetic and not even close to being a "Real Fan."

Both of you are wrong. I have been reading this site for a long time but only just signed up to post anything. I see all kinds of posts, some of which are total crap, but most posts are insightful making me reconsider my views which can only be a good thing. I hope people dont find this offensive but there are people who like to B word (for example BillsGuyInOrchardPark) and some people who are positive (e.g. Astrobot) but though they are coming from different views both post intelligent well thought out arguements. The thing EVERYONE has in common though is that come game time, whether they are buying into the direction the coaches/players are taking us, they will be cheering, wishing, hoping and praying that the Bills win and thats what a fan does. I dont think anyone can decry a Bills fan as we have had a terrible decade or so but we are still hoping beyond hope for a good year, together.

I get your frustration and we all are frustrated. But an honest question here: when the weather starts turning nice again, what does bitching on an internet board about a season that hasn't happen yet accomplish?

I understand bitching during the season after games. But before the season??? just seems like a huge waste of time but that's your right.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"!

(However, after following the Bills for the past 45 years, and specifically the last 10 - it certainly helps!) :worthy: