Let my season tickets go

Just let my season tickets go after 24 years. Got them the day we signed Jim Kelly. Moved to Thailand, and can't find people to use the tickets. Watching the games live at 1AM and 4AM through my SlingBox from Bangkok. Go Bills!!!!!!!! Someone will be able to get 4 wonderful seats in Section 311 on the 50.

Just let my season tickets go after 24 years. Got them the day we signed Jim Kelly. Moved to Thailand, and can't find people to use the tickets. Watching the games live at 1AM and 4AM through my SlingBox from Bangkok. Go Bills!!!!!!!! Someone will be able to get 4 wonderful seats in Section 311 on the 50.

I guess you never heard of StubHub.com?

PTR

What row?

I'm looking to upgrade my seats. This'll be my 4th year with the season's tickets. Unfortunately, these will be gobbled up before my call-in date.

I guess you never heard of StubHub.com?

PTR

Are you kidding me? Living in VA, I had trouble giving away the tickets I couldn't use last year. I ate the Houston and Indy games. Someone bought my tickets for two other games, and I offered him the Houston game for free, and he didn't want to even take them with him.

The more and more they suck, and the later in the year we go, the harder it is for people like me, out of state, to sell these things off.

bangkok. he said bangkok! :pirate:

I made that decision once but it was short-lived, as we moved back to Rochester after 4 years in Jersey and I was able to get my seniority back. The seats I have now are 3 rows in front of the seats I got in the 90s.

I love Thai food....

I love Thai food....

LOL I love Thai food too! Thai food here isn't the same as it is in Western NY though.

Good conversation above. I prefer the front of the upper deck because it's the view I'm used to on TV and I guess after so many years I have a real good feel for the game from there. I never sat mid- to high-lower bowl so I can't comment on that view, but I've sat between 3rd row and 12th row field level and while I was closer to the excitement I lost a feel for the bigger picture of the game. To each his own!

I've never used stub hub, and could consider trying a couple times a year, but to manage it every game wasn't attractive.

If I was only going to have to worry about getting rid of a couple of games a season, or if it was in my plans to return home in the next couple years, I would have kept the tickets. But since neither of those is the case, it was time to let the tix go.

Go Bills!!

Why? Value? Sightlines? I'm in 334 right now (for three years now) and am trying to move down between the 20s.
I had seats in 334 for quite a few years. Had to give them up last year. When I first got the seats, I was in row 26, and those seats were good, but a little high up. For example, unless you had really good eyesight, you couldn't read the names on the jerseys. When they renovated the stadium, and reassigned all the seats, I moved down to row 16. Those were great seats. It's actually a much better view than TV, because you're a little higher up and can see more of the field all at once. Also, sitting on that side of the field, you can see everything happening on the Bills bench. Pretty much anywhere between the 30's in the lower 20 rows of the upper deck has a good view of the field, which is why the Bills keep raising the price of those tickets. It went up $10 more to $70 for the upcoming season.

Some people prefer the lower bowl because you're closer to the action, but generally speaking you don't have as good a few of the entire field. To each their own.

Every year I am tempted to buy a season ticket but I can not stand for most of the game as what occurs in many part of stadium. There is no way I could get a row 1 seat on upper levels so my only option is to buy a ticket in one of the clubs and unloading a single ticket is too difficult in my opinion and buying a second ticket hoping to unload first weeks I do go is just as difficult.

In my opinion the best views are from the first row on 2nd level opposite scoreboard. You can watch the game until they reach the other end and then see scoreboard and video w/o turning around.

One of the big differences now is that I'll have to rely on you posters in Rochester to supply me with training camp photos!!!! You're turn!

Mac, I, for one, will miss your pictures from camp...your August postings were very much looked forward to.

Good luck in Thailand...hope you can find some white Zweigles!