Bring back TO to B LO

If To could be had for $6 million for 2 yrs, we should bring him back. He played well enough last yr with our poor Qbs and patch work O line. Plus so may teams dont want him, we could get him for the cheap. He was not a cancer last yr. At times he looked real good.

i definately agree with you. everybody complained last year how bad he was. yes he did look like he didnt try for the most part, but he still finished with 800 some yards with no passing attack and no line. i would think he would be cheaper than last year because no one wants him. I also dont like the chance of giving hardy and johnson number 2 or 3 wr spots. im sure they will draft someone, but in the later rounds so probably wont start

i definately agree with you. everybody complained last year how bad he was. yes he did look like he didnt try for the most part, but he still finished with 800 some yards with no passing attack and no line. i would think he would be cheaper than last year because no one wants him. I also dont like the chance of giving hardy and johnson number 2 or 3 wr spots. im sure they will draft someone, but in the later rounds so probably wont start

I wouldn't mind it, but it's not gonna happen. Plus, at some point we need to see what Hardy and Johnson have

While I agree with bringing him back as I dont think we can do much better in the FA market, and we have too many needs to address WR in the draft...using his numbers last year as a basis for this is silly. Yes he had 800 yards, but 200 of them were in one game. His drops were pathetic.

I wish TO and McNabb could team up together here in B-Lo. Obviously that wont/cant happen, but ON PAPER its the right answer.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully Steve Johnson will finally get a chance to shine.

No please I want to see a former 7th round pick instead of a future HOF'er. Steve Johnson is the answer to all of Buffalo's problems. With him on the field the Bills can play with only 4 offensive lineman. In fact with Jesus aka Tim Tebow at QB I am not even sure the Bills will need an offensive line as defenders just stand in awe of Johnson and Tebow.

T.O. would be even more useless than he was last year. But at least you could still wear your #81 jersey, which is probably the main reason why people want T.O. back.

PTR

The Bills are too far away to bother with TO this year. I think some team will give him a good chance to play this year, but it shouldn't be us. He's not a mentor type, and there's really no other reason to keep a WR in his late 30s around for another year.

The Bills are trying to rebuild. You can't rebuild with an aging TO. Additionally, there probably won't be football next year. No way do we see TO back as a Bill in 2010

You guys are wacky. He led the team in receiving. He's a huge body with decent speed still and he would have put up his usual 10-13 TD's if the rest of the offense wasn't so inept. Oh...and he was a good citizen and team mate all year. To say he dropped that many balls is just stupid. He was lucky that as many reached him that did and caught most (although he did drop a few). His drops were probably caused mostly by the fact he was surprised the ball was coming out and on target. TO is a football player.

Get real people.

Not saying he wasn't a good citizen... I was at the games ... I watched him take plays off.... I saw him drop WAY too many balls. Sorry...I like TO...He's fun... That being said, I'd like to see him drop balls for some other team.Lets develop our own stars. I'll bring my popcorn without TO...

I wouldn't mind it, but it's not gonna happen. Plus, at some point we need to see what Hardy and Johnson have

If I remember correctly, the world's population of 6,808,258,939 unanimously "KNEW" that T.O. would not play for Buffalo when he hit the free agent market, yet he did.

If I remember correctly, the world's population of 6,808,258,939 unanimously "KNEW" that T.O. would not play for Buffalo when he hit the free agent market, yet he did.

Thank you..... Bring him back cheaply...If at all..... He doesn't seem to be attracting too much attention besides his realitu=y show.

Thank you..... Bring him back cheaply...If at all..... He doesn't seem to be attracting too much attention besides his realitu=y show.

I think To will wait it out as long as he could before he would consider coming back to Buffalo. I'm sure he told Buffalo after the season that he was not interested in playing here again. My guess is that he did this behind closed doors and in a mature way so that the public wouldn't bash him. People just assume that the Bills told him they didn't want him back because they didn't offer him a contract. We never know the true story about what goes on in the front office. I would though love to have him back...

Really why not? The only problem with TO is that he sometimes went half speed- actually I hate that. D. Revis called him "a slouch".

However, he can still play and without him the Bills have to be the most boring team in football.

It IS supposed to be entertainment.