Welker reportedly has torn rotator cuff

Beerball

I've got mixed feelings. I've always liked Welker but I hate the Pats* and don't like to cheer for injuries for anyone.

Hmmm.

Josh Reed to the Pats*?

After reading the article about him being a total jerk at the hospital, I have less respect for him as a person. But he is a great football player...but ohh well...

Welker was going to miss the 2010 season just based on is knee alone. This pretty much seals the deal. And with a potential lockout in 2011 and him being a FA in 2012, that's probably the last the Bills see of him as a Patriot.

Welker was going to miss the 2010 season just based on is knee alone. This pretty much seals the deal. And with a potential lockout in 2011 and him being a FA in 2012, that's probably the last the Bills see of him as a Patriot.

It gets me deep.

I live in the NE area and the local sports radio stuff is saying he won't be back next year. Locally they're very high on Josh Reed. They think NE's holes are pass rusher, linebacker, and wide receiver. Someone needs to take pressure off of Moss. Just reporting local stuff, so don't crucify me.

Haha :P

lol....the c!@#sucker quote should've given it away...haha :wallbash:

"Welker had not made a single friend at Massachusetts General. Although the wideout's attitude has been celebrated by sportswriters and fans alike as scrappy and overachieving, hospital personnel have described him as "exhausting," "intolerable," and "the most infuriating little !@#$sucker ever to walk God's green earth."

now watch them f###ers sign Josh Reed and he makes the pro bowl next year... and I'm not saying that because I think the bills should resign him, it will happen just because they're the patriots*

Not lately they ain't. They ain' t been the Patriots* for at least 5 years now and that don't look to stop next season. 8-8 here they come.....

Josh Reed isn't even close to Welker. And Welker's worth to the team was demonstrated by that Ravens playoff game. Despite Moss' presence, Brady threw for just 154 yards, where as in the earlier regular season meeting, he threw for over 100 yards more, and more importantly, they won.

Welker will not be out for the whole year because of a torn rotator cuff! I am recovering from my second rotator cuff surgery in the past year (different shoulder). I was completely cleared to do anything after 6 months. I'm sure the Patriots medical staff will have him back to normal even earlier considering he doesn't have to go to a regular 9-5 job and can focus on getting back to normal. What he has to worry about is his leg.....