Sign TO and LT and we will be fine and entertaining

Let Fitz rot on the bench. Try Edwards or Brohm. Anyway, resigning TO wouldn't be all that bad. Again no one wants him. I can't believe the Bengals gave Bryant such a huge contract.

Agreed, T.O. for another yr can only make us better, and Fitz is what he is. A decent backup who probably is't going to get much better.

Agreed, T.O. for another yr can only make us better, and Fitz is what he is. A decent backup who probably is't going to get much better.

You have got to be kidding me. If I see TO go half ass on another route, not extending for a ball, that type of crap--one more time I might snap. He is a true POS.

And you get this from how much better he made the offence last year? An offence that was actually worse with him then they were the year before?

And whats the difference between Fitz and Edwards? Both of them had similar stats last year. They are both what they are, decent backups that aren't going to get much better

And you get this from how much better he made the offence last year? An offence that was actually worse with him then they were the year before?

And whats the difference between Fitz and Edwards? Both of them had similar stats last year. They are both what they are, decent backups that aren't going to get much better

He was easily the most productive receiver we had. And he drew more double teams than Evans. Sure he dropped a few. Home Run hitters tend to strike out their fair share.

You can't blame him for the sorry line that gave routes no time to develop and QBs that either don't have the arm or the stones to go vertical.

Anyone remember how Tomlinson looked in the playoff game?

Precisely.

But, But, but, He was a Pro bowler and one of the best RB in the league a few years ago! The media would carry a storey about the Bills, and a pre-game show during the season or a national football/sports show might mention Buffalo because they picked up LT!

He was easily the most productive receiver we had. And he drew more double teams than Evans. Sure he dropped a few. Home Run hitters tend to strike out their fair share.

You can't blame him for the sorry line that gave routes no time to develop and QBs that either don't have the arm or the stones to go vertical.

Isn't that like saying he was the shinest Turd of the group? His stats have declined the last 2 seasons, and he did NOTHING to improve the Bills offence last year, stop blaming everyone else, a real veteran star makes everyone around them better, they don't need to have the team make them look better

Home run hitters tend to strike out their fair share? Man, that's an awful metaphor for wide recievers. Recievers catch, and home run hitters try to strike. If a hitter hits 30% of the time, he's sensational. If a reciever catches the ball 30% of the time, he won't be able to make the team at his office league where they play touch and the cornerbacks are the high school cafeteria ladies.

Owens was among the worst in the league for drops, and for a guy with his limited production, that's not forgiveable. If he'd gotten 1300 yards or something, I'd be saying ... "Yeah, but ..." but when he got 829 yards and 5 TDs, he'd better hold onto the damn ball.

I'm glad he's a Bengal, because the T.O. talk will now stop.

Let Fitz rot on the bench.

I don't even like the idea of him on the bench. I have my doubts as to whether there's a spot anywhere for him in this league. Whoever is even carrying him on their roster has serious QB issues, imo.

Love the avatar.....

Let Fitz rot on the bench. Try Edwards or Brohm. Anyway, resigning TO wouldn't be all that bad. Again no one wants him. I can't believe the Bengals gave Bryant such a huge contract.

Huh???? Edwards flat out stunk up the joint last year! Fitz was bittersweet with occasional highlight throws downfield! Brohm, He was terrible in his only performance and struggles with an NFL playbook. If we're starting fresh why would we

resort to an attitude that a player wouldn't be all that bad? He wasn't all that good either! T.O. in his prime was awesome, but he conserves energy by taking plays off, and if the ball isn't right within reach he doesn't go to the ball...He dropped an awful lot of balls last year especially early in the season. And if no one wants him....Just why should we want a player that the rest of the leaugue finds undesirable????? :doh:

It never ceases to amaze me how people cling to a player's reputation even after they seen the same player stink it up for an entire season. It's like they don't even notice what is right in front of their noses. No one is beating a path to T.O. but leave it to Bills fans to think they can outsmart the NFL.

PTR

We were worse without Jason Peters and Lankston Walker.