likely nightmare draft scenario

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want Davis. While I would like to a different need filled, and drafrt a QB next year, I like Tebow and think he has a CHANCE to be a great QB. I'm not sold on his throwing motion, but I'm sold on everything else.

Yeah make sure we add an ILB when we have no NT... :blink:

Ok, I've proposed taking the best LB in the draft considering we will need 4 of them on the field.

I agree that NT is a position of major importance.

Who do you want to take at 9 for NT that will have as much impact as McClain?

Ok, I've proposed taking the best LB in the draft considering we will need 4 of them on the field.

I heart your avatar.

change the first pick to Rolando McClain and I dont mind that draft as much.

I'm starting to lean that way as well. If three OT's go before Buffalo picks, I'm not sure if the fourth OT is the best player on the board. We know OT is a NEED pick, but the Bills linebackers are they currently stand do not inspire confidence as at least two could be DE's making the transition (Kelsay/Schobel). If Schobel retires I think that McLain or Sergio Kindle might make the most impact and are the best available players.

I'm starting to lean that way as well. If three OT's go before Buffalo picks, I'm not sure if the fourth OT is the best player on the board. We know OT is a NEED pick, but the Bills linebackers are they currently stand do not inspire confidence as at least two could be DE's making the transition (Kelsay/Schobel). If Schobel retires I think that McLain or Sergio Kindle might make the most impact and are the best available players.

this has always been my thinking. im not a pure need or BPA drafter. it HAS to be a combination.

and it's my opinion that the BEST LB will help us more than the 3rd or 4th OT.

Yeah make sure we add an ILB when we have no NT... :blink:

ill wait patiently for an answer...

I know I'm all by myself but I like Trent Williams better than Davis

I am with you. I like Okung, then Buluga, then Williams- then I would look at another position. Cambell is a project like Maybin and had little production in college and Davis has issues. The Bills cannot afford to blow this pick. They need to hit on 5 selections at least IMO

article on davis