These lunatics are going to draft Tebow

Call me crazy but I think the Bills are setting us up for the pick of Tebow in the first round. I think they may trade down to and hope to still get him but I think they are willing to select him at #9 if need be.

If you go to the Bills website the first freaking media story is about Tebow's combine interview. I can't believe that's an accident. They raved about him at the combine and they're bringing him in in for a workout.

Buddy already has stated that he's going on a players "body of work". Love him or hate him, there's no one in this draft with a better body of work than Tim Tebow. And lets not forget that Chan's an SEC guy so he saw two years worth of Tebow mania.

Oh holy ****...........

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Along with you and just about everyone else here, I would be extremely p*ssed if they did that. He is NOT worth the pick at #9. :lol:

That being said, we had better hope to hell he proves everyone wrong and works out. :thumbsup:

Well so many of their gambles over the past decade have paid off. Don't worry.

The Bills are unintentional comedy at it's finest. I have been laughing my ass off at some of these posts. It is a coping mechanism I think

Well until a line can be developed in front of the poor guy playing QB maybe this is a decent option

Shotgun every down? welcome to the T-gun...

dam, shouldnt even say that

Along with you and just about everyone else here, I would be extremely p*ssed if they did that. He is NOT worth the pick at #9. :lol:

That being said, we had better hope to hell he proves everyone wrong and works out. :thumbsup:

Well I guess if you're going for the biggest reach in NFL history you might as well pick the guy who you know will work like a possessed man to prove everyone wrong

!@#$ it, pick Tebow and we can pray with him that he spends the next 15 beating the **** out of the rest of the AFC East.

I can see them grabbing him in the 2nd to run the pis(s)tol offense under gailey. That will be very close to what he did at Florida. It will sell tix for a year or two.

Second round or third even. Just not the first, please.

I can see them grabbing him in the 2nd to run the pis(s)tol offense under gailey. That will be very close to what he did at Florida. It will sell tix for a year or two.

that just occured to me as well, altho it wouldn't be an Option spread. I think we've all considered that very jokingly, but I wonder if there's any real plan for this with Gailey/Nix? Hate to be devil's advocate on this, just wondering.

That's pretty much the model of how things went down in KC w/ Gailey & Thigpen I believe. Altho, if they plan to use spread offense, they better get some more WR's.

I think this would be the only legit angle that they would justify drafting tebow.

Second round or third even. Just not the first, please.

Amen.

Could be a good move because Tim Tebow and God are tight- could it lift the curse? couldn't hurt.

No way that Tebow is closer to God than Frank Reich. If Frank couldn't lift the "curse" then I doubt Tebow could.

that would be hilarious if they took him at #9. Hell, he may be there in round 4.

No way. 2nd rounder. And he's worth it. People have picked QB's in the 2nd and even the 1st round on a much worse body of work. Don't buy the negative hype.