Andre Reed wants Trent Edwards at QB

merlin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A fan wanted to know what the Bills lacked.

"They need somebody in the locker room that's going to take charge," Reed said. "They need two guys that are going to pull other guys aside. They don't have that.

He obviously never met Lil Donte.

With our roster, we could still use Andre Reed at his age at WR. We have Lee Evans and NOTHING!

if Lee Evans gets hurt we might as well run the wish bone. Every team is going to stack the box because they know we will have no passing game whatsoever. WR is a deperate need

I see. Reed played with a HOF QB, Trent wouldn't be a Highschool All stater. Reed on this one subject STFU. You admit you don't watch a lot of games and your HOF QB himself says Trent isn't the answer.

Do we need to put a QB in there and leave him alone? YES, but only after we have a quality talent which we don't have.

It's easy to say you want so and so at QB if you don't have to deal with the frustrations of said QB throwing, or not throwing you the ball. Put Andre Reed on the field in a 3rd and 12 situation. Let's see how much Andre wants Trent at QB, after running a precise 15 yd pattern and turning around to find McIntyre or Schouman running for a 2 yd gain...

It's easy to say you want so and so at QB if you don't have to deal with the frustrations of said QB throwing, or not throwing you the ball. Put Andre Reed on the field in a 3rd and 12 situation. Let's see how much Andre wants Trent at QB, after running a precise 15 yd pattern and turning around to find McIntyre or Schouman running for a 2 yd gain...

LOL no ****. If Andre was on this team he would tear Edwards to shreds.

Obviously, Reed is well qualified to make that statement and it's worth more than what the media or what the parrots on this site may say.

Andre Reed is an ex football player, not a football scout. Whatever statement he makes in reference to another player, has just as much credibility as those in the media, or those on a messageboard. Jim Kelly also said that Trent is done in Buffalo. Neither statement by either player should be given much credence. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..

I agree that he should be given a chance to compete for the starting job.

I would love to see what he could do behind a quality line. If they are not going to rebuild the line, it really does not make much difference who is back there.

There obviously is a difference of opinion on this board. I am all for letting Trent compete for the starting job. The game is won or lost at the line of scrimmage. That is where we have to place our priorities in rebuilding this team.

Obviously, Reed is well qualified to make that statement and it's worth more than what the media or what the parrots on this site may say.

+1

There are a lot of feminine hygeine products on here that sit around trashing anything and everything. But then life becomes bitter for a virgin posting out of his parents house.

I agree that he should be given a chance to compete for the starting job.

I would love to see what he could do behind a quality line. If they are not going to rebuild the line, it really does not make much difference who is back there.

There obviously is a difference of opinion on this board. I am all for letting Trent compete for the starting job. The game is won or lost at the line of scrimmage. That is where we have to place our priorities in rebuilding this team.

the game is won by the play of the QB. Great QB's can still perform with weak lines. As for as that kitty edwards is concerned, he had his shot, he sucks, time to move on.