Whats your ethnicity?

Actually, the proper "insult" would be, "So, you're African."

Nah that's more for the French National team :thumbsup:

Don't worry, you could easily just call me a farmer or a hoodlum, you know being from Napoli and all :wallbash:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah that's more for the French National team :thumbsup:

Don't worry, you could easily just call me a farmer or a hoodlum, you know being from Napoli and all :wallbash:

No, what I'm saying is, Italians call Sicilians "Africans" or, even cruder, the N word (or the Italian equivalent). Growing up, my father would see The Supremes (for example) on TV and call out, "Josephine, come in here. There are Sicilians on TV." Needless to say, my mother is Sicilian. It was all in good fun, of course.

Did you not see the famous scene from True Romance?

Also, many Sicilians (like me, for instance) have Thalassemia. An inherited anemia closely related to Sickle Cell Anemia, which of course affects Africans.

No, what I'm saying is, Italians call Sicilians "Africans" or, even cruder, the N word (or the Italian equivalent). Growing up, my father would see The Supremes (for example) on TV and call out, "Josephine, come in here. There are Sicilians on TV." Needless to say, my mother is Sicilian. It was all in good fun, of course.

Also, many Sicilians (like me, for instance) have Thalassemia. An inherited anemia closely related to Sickle Cell Anemia, which of course affects Africans.

Heh. I am aware. I always used to call my Sic friends Arab because they were always a shade darker.

Anyways to an Italian, it's the same thing. All the foreign salesmen were black and they used to refer to them as "Maroccini" or simply Maroccons lol

human.

jw

Proof?

Well that :wallbash: sucks!!

I have no idea what that was about, but I still got a charge out of it :wallbash::thumbsup:

Oh just a slant on the new reefyman. steely had to go out and change his username and his whitty signature.

A little redicule never hurts the soft man..... He probably got an email from Nancy Grace telling him he has to step his game up. ;)

I Hate christian posers was my favorite.

He still rolls tight with the 'ralph is not the anti christ' thang though. Now, I'm wondering from what magazine did he copy his 'draft picks' from...

Well, that explains your gut and disposition. :rolleyes:

AFAIK, keep away from iron-containing foods...and drink more tea.

I was raised by wolves until the age of twelve or so. I don't really know my true age, since wolves do not celebrate birthdays. At the age of twelve I was captured by a roving band of Mongolians, who clothed, fed and forced me to work in the town factory (which I called sweatshop) making meat helmets until the age of 21, which was when I escaped to western New York and became a Bills fan. So I guess you can say I am half wolf, half Mongolian, or a complete meat helmet.