Most BORING game EVER?

stevestojan

Are you catching the remarks esp from Aikman about them being stupid for pulling Henson? fuggin stupid move.

Just like with harrington, is it Joey's fault they keep calling dink and dunk plays in Detroit? McMahon(sp) did absolutely NO Better. Maybe Mooch needs to look at his playcalling before benching his 1st round pick QB.

Are you catching the remarks esp from Aikman about them being stupid for pulling Henson?  fuggin stupid move.

Just like with harrington, is it Joey's fault they keep calling dink and dunk plays in Detroit?  McMahon(sp) did absolutely NO Better. Maybe Mooch needs to look at his playcalling before benching his 1st round pick QB.

133540[/snapback]

Harrington does qb a dink n' dunk offense, but I have seen most of their games and has happy feet and a lack of courage. Alaska Darin pointed out some reasons for Harringtons demise earlier, but how can a qb be a leader when he appears to be afraid?

It's funny to see fans (Dallas) calling for Drewwwww to come in, not to get the hell off the field like another Drew we know...

Henson did look pretty lost out there - wondering where the shortstop er I mean the safety is gonna be...

I'm surprised Parcells would put all of his hopes on 41-yr-old Vinny the T.

that game was better than the Indy game. I had Julius Jones on my fantasy team, so maybe that's why, but i fell asleep watching Manning punch hole after hole in Detroit's already swiss cheese defense.

To me the 1st one was the stinker. This one was at least tied at one point.

Thought the bears defense played pretty good without urlacher.

But, Old Man Vinnie needs to retire. Drew Henson FLAT OUT should go back to playing third base in the yankees minor leagues.

Wonder if Sandiego would trade Phillip Rivers to Dallas. :w00t:

Thought the bears defense played pretty good without urlacher.

But, Old Man Vinnie needs to retire. Drew Henson FLAT OUT should go back to playing third base in the yankees minor leagues.

Wonder if Sandiego would trade Phillip Rivers to Dallas. :w00t:

133683[/snapback]

I remember that the Henson threads here talked about him being a project - he really should have been the 3rd QB in Dallas this year (Quincy Carter). I think if Quincy was cut before the draft, we might have Henson and our first pick and Losman might have a star on his helmet.

I remember that the Henson threads here talked about him being a project - he really should have been the 3rd QB in Dallas this year (Quincy Carter).  I think if Quincy was cut before the draft, we might have Henson and our first pick and Losman might have a star on his helmet.

133688[/snapback]

Can you imagine the amount of cry me the blues posts if Drew Henson was a bills QB?

Probably Rosen the board for a month.

If it wasn't Thanksgiving, I would have turned this game off long ago. In fact, I think I'm about to now. Yes, it's tied 7-7, but this game is just pitiful. Boring. Sucks....

Anyway, happy thanksgiving!

133534[/snapback]

It was actually the perfect game if you had the under. Nothing like watching an interception at the 20 returned all the way to the other 20 and then fumbled back to the team who couldn't do anything with it anyway. My kind of game.