chetsap reporting Cromartie to Jets for 2 or 3...in 2011.

7 Children, 5 women as reported by Don Banks on SI.com. I think AJ may have seen this scenario before and saidbye bye to a future headache. Here's hoping Cromartie completely messes up in NY

at least its better having him in the conference than this raider wich i cant spell correctly ^^

but i guess for the jets hes an upgrade. anyway, hell be the corner teams throw at.

yeah I know you will all say "but we are already good in the secondary" blah blah blah.......but ask yourself this: do you honestly think ANY WR getting ready to play the Bills looks at his matchup and says "darn, I'm in for a tough game". No, no they do not. I know Cromo can't tackle worth a damn, but he's a far superior cover guy than anyone we currently have. I'd make a play involving Lynch....

I'm with you. Any time there is a chance to trade away a draft pick for a corner, or even draft one in the first round you simply have to jump on it, the fact that your team sucks at virtually every other position notwithstanding. This is ESPECIALLY true for a team with a decent secondary that plays in the elements.

If Nix and Gaily were concentrating too much on blockers, a nose tackle and perhaps a linebacker that it led to an acquisition of such need and magnitude slip through their fingers, well I say shame on them!

The only reason our secondary was ranked that high is because of how bad we were vs the run. Not really saying we dropped the ball though, the Jets have a much better front 7 to mask Cromarties tackling "ability". I do believe though that Cromartie would have made our secondary a very good unit, instead of a better than average but slightly overrated unit that they currently are.

You do not know what you are talking about. Facts are these:

Bills Pass defense

Passing Yds per game 184.2 2nd

Yds per attempt 6.0 2nd

Opp Comp % 56.8% 3rd

Opp Attempts/game 32.4 20th (TN most at 37.8)

Better than San Diego on all counts, but regardless, this hardly inidcates an overrated pass defense or one that is only good because they can not stop the run. This is hardly a big are a of need or concern for the Bills. Maybe Cromarie is better than what the Jets had, but he would be no lock to start on Buffalo and he has a big attitude problem.

I'm with you. Any time there is a chance to trade away a draft pick for a corner, or even draft one in the first round you simply have to jump on it, the fact that your team sucks at virtually every other position notwithstanding. This is ESPECIALLY true for a team with a decent secondary that plays in the elements.

If Nix and Gaily were concentrating too much on blockers, a nose tackle and perhaps a linebacker that it led to an acquisition of such need and magnitude slip through their fingers, well I say shame on them!

I am kind of surprised to hear this argument from you as I thought you have always been an advocate of building the lines and not wasteing 1st round picks on DB's. Cromartie is decent but the Bills have too many holes to fill to give away draft picks to bolster their area of least need, even if the picks are next year's.

I am kind of surprised to hear this argument from you as I thought you have always been an advocate of building the lines and not wasteing 1st round picks on DB's. Cromartie is decent but the Bills have too many holes to fill to give away draft picks to bolster their area of least need, even if the picks are next year's.

:thumbsup:

yeah I know you will all say "but we are already good in the secondary" blah blah blah.......but ask yourself this: do you honestly think ANY WR getting ready to play the Bills looks at his matchup and says "darn, I'm in for a tough game". No, no they do not. I know Cromo can't tackle worth a damn, but he's a far superior cover guy than anyone we currently have. I'd make a play involving Lynch....

You are out of your mind. Cromartie is a problem waiting to happen. The Jets have been ripped off and the Chargers are breathing a sigh of relief. He has had so many off the field problems it is unbelievable. He makes Lynch look like Mother Teresa.

The only reason our secondary was ranked that high is because of how bad we were vs the run. Not really saying we dropped the ball though, the Jets have a much better front 7 to mask Cromarties tackling "ability". I do believe though that Cromartie would have made our secondary a very good unit, instead of a better than average but slightly overrated unit that they currently are.

Listen DJ you are no longer the Bills coach and DB is no longer the focal point of the team.

Let it go...

Yes I've seen him play. He's made more plays in his best season than any guy we have in their entire careers. I think he could use a change of scenery. I know he's a B word when it comes to tackling, but he would have been a great addition in the coverage department.

Then you haven't seen McGee's career.

Cromartie is a poor tackler versus the run. As a cover corner he is is good, not great. He will help the Jets, especially because Revis will take away the oppositions best WR. He is not what we need right now.

Buffalo needs to find linebackers and offensive tackles in free agency. We need some veterans that can play the game.