3rd Rd choice Tebow or Snead?

RD 3 which QB  

72 members have voted

1. 1. In round 1 & 2 we picked a OT and NT and Rd 3 selection we have the choice of Tebow of Snead who would you take?

• Jevan Snead
    • Tim Tebow

Tebow will never make it to the third. I would be happy with him early in our draft...he is going to make it in the NFL and all of you QB experts that are on the anti-Tebow bandwagon are going to look like fools. He has the tools, the attitude and work ethic....what else do you need to succeed?

I am not saying he will be better than BOTH Bradford and Clausen but he will be better than at least one of them! You'll see!

I know the combine isn't supposed to significantly improve a players draft stock...BUT...Tebow did look good...interested to see what scouts think of his new motion...

It would be hard to pass him up (assuming we go OT/DT in the first 2 rounds) in round 3...just saying...

Not really. He is at best a long-shot to ever become a decent starting QB in the NFL. I think that you can get better

odds on a future starter/contributor at another position in round 3. Just my opinion, but I'd be looking at the other

positions and pick the guy that I thought would have the best chance of contributing. I don't think that is Tebow or

Snead.

When you are talking QB after early in round 1, then it means that most of the 32 NFL teams have significant

reservations about the guy, because if not the guy would have been snatched up early due to the demand for and

importance of good QBs. Now, I am clearly not saying that there are never QBs that are drafted later than round

1 that find success. However, I am saying that if a QB makes it past round 1, then most/all the NFL teams have

concerns about the guy.

My first choice would be "Another OT" but if I have to choose, I'll go with Tebow. Maybe turn him into an H-Back or something.

This is why I voted for Tebow, if the QB thing doesn't work he would make a nice HB

Tebow will never make it to the third. I would be happy with him early in our draft...he is going to make it in the NFL and all of you QB experts that are on the anti-Tebow bandwagon are going to look like fools. He has the tools, the attitude and work ethic....what else do you need to succeed?

I am not saying he will be better than BOTH Bradford and Clausen but he will be better than at least one of them! You'll see!

Ummm...because he doesn't have the tools. If he could have solved his throwing problems before now, he would have. And if his work ethic and attitude are so good, why did he wait until now, at the 11th hour, to address his mechanics? I wish him the best but I have seen his kind come and go, mostly go, in the NFL for decades. Why draft a guy who is a project? Clausen is ready to go now. Bradford too. There are 5 or 6 guys that would be better projects than this guy.

Why would u draft a fullback in the third round? Tebow will be lucky if he is even drafted. Snead would be ok. However the bBills need two tacles, a NT, and one or two lb's. If half of those needs are met in FA then go ahead and take a QB in the second or third round.

Neither, I would take Lefevour in a heartbeat though

If he was so good, why did he not throw at the combine? If that is his makeup then it worries me. I know others passed, but they already had good grades. To me Lefevour had more to prove than all the rest. He has the stats, but in a weaker conference.

Why would u draft a fullback in the third round? Tebow will be lucky if he is even drafted. Snead would be ok. However the bBills need two tacles, a NT, and one or two lb's. If half of those needs are met in FA then go ahead and take a QB in the second or third round.

Tebow could play FB too.

Tebows throwing motion wasn't a problem in college, but will be in the pros. that's why he is changing it now, he didn't have to before. i'd take him in the 3rd, he's probably the best athlete in the entire draft and i doubt anyone has as much dedication. Remember the Seinfeld episode where George didn't think about sex and became a genius, that's this kids whole life.

Tebow could play FB too.

So can Cody.

Tebows throwing motion wasn't a problem in college, but will be in the pros. that's why he is changing it now, he didn't have to before. i'd take him in the 3rd, he's probably the best athlete in the entire draft and i doubt anyone has as much dedication. Remember the Seinfeld episode where George didn't think about sex and became a genius, that's this kids whole life.

I dont know about that, have you seen his girlfriend?

Best athlete? First of all he is not that fast. He is not that tall. He is not that elusive.

He's white!

Best athlete? First of all he is not that fast. He is not that tall. He is not that elusive.

He's white!

wes welker is white he was elusive, color isnt the issue with tebow, its the fact that his skills that made him great in college dont translate to the pros. he has to learn how to be a quarterback and thats a 2-3 yr project