Brandon Spikes ILB Florida

Cam Thomas DT34 North Carolina

Jarrett Brown QB West Virginia

Arthur Jones DE34 Syracuse

O'Brien Schofield OLB34 Wisconsin

Chris Scott OT Tennessee

Naaman Roosevelt WRF Buffalo

Jeron Mastrud TE Kansas State

This was off our simulator this morning. Love the local connections, although with the loss of Owens and Reed, I'll now be increasing our Priority Need for WRF (featured receiver) and WRP (possession receiver), which hopefully will show up on Monday's Mock here.

Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Chris Scott OT Tennessee

This was off our simulator this morning. Love the local connections, although with the loss of Owens and Reed, I'll now be increasing our Priority Need for WRF (featured receiver) and WRP (possession receiver), which hopefully will show up on Monday's Mock here.

The Bills are in need of top end talent. This draft doesn't satisfy that. It would be another decent draft, but another failure at getting players this team can build around.

Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Chris Scott OT Tennessee

I love the first 3 rounds! Actually most of this draft is awesome and I would be happy with it because alot of needs are met but I thought Schofield was hurt? I say get another OLB prospect in rd 4 and were set. QB will be handled in FA or in house this year and next year we get a real gem. Troy Smith would be nice.

Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Chris Scott OT Tennessee

I'd eat your hat as well. Spikes in the second would be the steal of the draft.

I love the first 3 rounds! Actually most of this draft is awesome and I would be happy with it because alot of needs are met but I thought Schofield was hurt? I say get another OLB prospect in rd 4 and were set. QB will be handled in FA or in house this year and next year we get a real gem. Troy Smith would be nice.

I like the Schofield pick, the Bills are building for the future, and Schofield could be a 1st round value selected in the 4th. He likely won't be available this coming season, but could be a steal in future years.

I like the Schofield pick, the Bills are building for the future, and Schofield could be a 1st round value selected in the 4th. He likely won't be available this coming season, but could be a steal in future years.

I was saying keep the Schofield pick but get rid of the Brown pick at QB and get another OLB who could start or compete right away. Also I think we should seriously take a look at Troy Smith as a viable stop gap unless the coaching staff really thinks Brohm or Edwards deserve a chance this year. Next year's draft I want any of the following QBs in the 1st (locker, luck, or mallet)

Does anyone know if he's related to Takeo?

Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Chris Scott OT Tennessee

I like some of your picks Astrobot but Jarrett Brown is a one year starter. I want someone with more experience. I like your local guy picks!

These are three of my choices and since it's real early in the draft analysis available to fans, I have to pass on knowing what rounds these guys will be available in but from what I've read about them in mags and on the internet they intrigue me.

If the Bills can trade back that would be ideal, IMO.

Vladimir Ducasse - OT - Massachusetts - 6'5" - 326 - According to PFW draft guide he's best suited for a power running offense and since I think that's what Chansaw has in mind he seems like he'd be a good fit. Also according to them he is highly motivated, plays through pain and hasn't missed time.

Highly motivated mean a lot to me.

NFLDraftscouts on Ducasse

I agree with you on Cam Thomas (NT - North Carolina - 6'4" - 331) he appears to be an every down NT. His sack production 3.5 in 28 starts is disappointing but he seems to be the best all around NT, IMO. The PFWDG says he's tough as nails and played with a broken hand his entire senior season.

Draftscout.com on Thomas

DT Cam Thomas - Thomas looked to be a first-round pick as the season began, but his stock has dropped since. He finished the year with just 23 tackles.

Gee, I wonder if playing with a broken hand all season had anything to do with that. :thumbsup:

Dan LeFevour - QB - Central Michigan - 6'3" - 229 His college production is just sick., 66.4% completions, 12,905 yards passing 102 touchdowns and 36 ints. Why this guy isn't rated higher is beyond me. It appears the knock on him is he's a project one year or more away. I say take the kid.

Draftscout.com on Lefevour.

Buffalo Bills 2-19-10

Round

#1 –Anthony Davis –OT Rutgers 6-6 –325lbs.

#2- Cam Thomas- NT North Carolina 6-4 331 lbs.

#3-Jason Fox –OT/OL Miami 6-6 314 lbs. NFL Mock draft 2010

#4- Ciron Black –OL LSU -6-5 331 lbs.

#5- Vincent Oghobaase DT Duke 6-5 301 lbs.

#6A -Chris Degeare OG Wake Forest 6-4 326 lbs.

#6B- Marcus Easley WR- Connecticut 6-4 212 lbs.

#7A-Josh Hall ILB – Penn State 6-3 236 lbs.

#7B- Alex Daniels DE – Cincinnati 6-2 269lbs.

Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Chris Scott OT Tennessee

I dont think we need to focus on WR in the draft unless some top prospects falls to us somewhere. Johnson and Hardy are already on this team and we have yet to really see what they can do on a regular basis. With all the holes on this team, seems like it makes more sense to give them a chance before using more draft picks on a WR. Fill the other needs first, then next year if neither does much this year we go after a WR.

I follow the gators and watch spikes quite a bit. I would be extremely disappointed if we took him in the second. He definitely thrives when the team has a big lead and he can pin his ears back and blitz or get into pass coverage in obvious pass situations, but he struggles when the other team can focus on the run and he has to make reads and get off blocks from offensive linemen. This was exposed big time in the SEC championship game this year, as well as a couple other close games florida has played over the last two years. He's actually a lot like kawika mitchell, when he's in a position to make big plays he takes advantage (which I'll admit is a big deal), but play in and play out when in a base defense, he's either out of position or getting pushed around. Not what I'm looking for in a second rounder.

Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Chris Scott OT Tennessee

I love the bold pics...dont know much about the other 2.

I think Jarrett Brown could mold into a Brad Smith type player who turned out to be very dangerous for the Jets this year.

I also think Spikes will be a steal, and Thomas would be great value in the 3rd and Jones in the 5th.

But I think the STEAL would be Schofield...I saw an interview of Roger Saffold and he said the best player he faced was Schofield. He said he has tremendous speed and great counter moves. Also has good strength and hands.

I really like this draft, although it does not have any "sexy" picks/names in it.