Brandon Spikes ILB Florida

Cam Thomas DT34 North Carolina

Jarrett Brown QB West Virginia

Arthur Jones DE34 Syracuse

O'Brien Schofield OLB34 Wisconsin

Chris Scott OT Tennessee

Naaman Roosevelt WRF Buffalo

Jeron Mastrud TE Kansas State

This was off our simulator this morning. Love the local connections, although with the loss of Owens and Reed, I'll now be increasing our Priority Need for WRF (featured receiver) and WRP (possession receiver), which hopefully will show up on Monday's Mock here.

Sweet mock! That'd be a dream come true.

As for the need at WR, I'd like the Bills to give Hardy and Johnson a chance to play. Let's see what we have in these guys. We have too many other more pressing needs at positions of greater importance anyway.

What do you think about Skelton from Fordham QB as a late round pick..... 6-5 260lbs originally from Texas.

Skelton--big arm low accuracy, Shrine Game didn't impress, may not be drafted so bring him in as UDFA, suffers from Jay Cutler Disease-- takes chances and suffers as a result, needs more touch or arc than the bullet, use feet more, needs lots of harness and discipline to not throw into tight coverage.

I love the bold pics...dont know much about the other 2.

I think Jarrett Brown could mold into a Brad Smith type player who turned out to be very dangerous for the Jets this year.

I also think Spikes will be a steal, and Thomas would be great value in the 3rd and Jones in the 5th.

But I think the STEAL would be Schofield...I saw an interview of Roger Saffold and he said the best player he faced was Schofield. He said he has tremendous speed and great counter moves. Also has good strength and hands.

I really like this draft, although it does not have any "sexy" picks/names in it.

I like Schofield, too. Saffold was the OG that was the darling of the Senior Bowl, so when he talks, I listen. Wouldn't mind either guy. I like the more mobile QB's in the intermediate rounds for us this year. Dunno if LeFevour lasts, and I like Robinson and Jarrett Brown if they last until our LT-NT-LB needs are filled--4th or 5th round.

Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Brandon Spikes ILB Florida

Cam Thomas DT34 North Carolina

Jarrett Brown QB West Virginia

Arthur Jones DE34 Syracuse

O'Brien Schofield OLB34 Wisconsin

Chris Scott OT Tennessee

Naaman Roosevelt WRF Buffalo

Jeron Mastrud TE Kansas State

This was off our simulator this morning. Love the local connections, although with the loss of Owens and Reed, I'll now be increasing our Priority Need for WRF (featured receiver) and WRP (possession receiver), which hopefully will show up on Monday's Mock here.

I don't know much about the QB Jarrett Brown but I have heard good thinngs about the top 3 picks on this list and I like Roosevelt from UB....So I'd be happier with this draft than the players the Bills will probably really draft! As you can tell I have little (actually no) confidence in the Bill's drafting capabilities based on the last decade. If T. Modrak wasn't here I probably would be more optimistic. Hopefully Buddy Nix will do as well as he has in the past in S. Diego dependent upon rather he was really the go to person in making those decisions for that organization?