Lee Evans

Billsfan=pain

It's really quite simple. People who think he sucks, is overrated, or isn't a legit #1 WR in the NFL don't know football. As such, it's pointless arguing with said people.

Obviously you never played organized TACKLE football! You would rather have 22 track stars than real hard nosed football players!

Football isn't a beauty contest!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but he dosn't go over the middle. He doesn't like to get hit!

He is a sideline reciever. Which means he is overpaid!

Very interesting.. so now not only does Lee need to run his routes he needs to call the plays too? The play is called in and the players follow the called play or audible. It's not like Lee can just run where ever he wants to on every play.. :wallbash:

Very interesting.. so now not only does Lee need to run his routes he needs to call the plays too? The play is called in and the players follow the called play or audible. It's not like Lee can just run where ever he wants to on every play.. :wallbash:

Keep making exuses for him!

Your right Lee Evans has Jerry Rice's hands, with Randy Moss's Speed, Andre Reed's toughness, an oh I forgot he works for the CIA in the offseason as an under cover anti-terrorism super spy! I heard last week he stopped a Bin Laden from buying a nuclear weapon!

I also heard that he invented the I-formation!

Your right Lee Evans has Jerry Rice's hands, with Randy Moss's Speed, Andre Reed's toughness, an oh I forgot he works for the CIA in the offseason as an under cover anti-terrorism super spy! I heard last week he stopped a Bin Laden from buying a nuclear weapon!

Um, Lee has exceptional hands and is as fast as Randy Moss...so what is your point here?

Holy **** you are a moron.. Excuses for him? He doesn't call the freaking plays. How many receivers do you know that run where ever the hell they want to on the field? Um.. yeah none or they would be looking for a new career. You run the pattern you are told period. It's obviously a waste of time replying to a complete idiot.

How's about we get him somebody who can throw the ball to him?

Now there's an idea. 'Course it would take an OC to actually plan for that as well as an OL that could give the aforementioned somebody more than 3 seconds to throw.

But, I hear they can actually do this sort of thing on other teams, so I suppose it's possible.

Holy **** you are a moron.. Excuses for him? He doesn't call the freaking plays. How many receivers do you know that run where ever the hell they want to on the field? Um.. yeah none or they would be looking for a new career. You run the pattern you are told period. It's obviously a waste of time replying to a complete idiot.

You are wasting your time with billsfan=pain...he likes to talk about football as if he played, yet its clear he never has, not at any competitive level. WR run the routes that are called and have no input on that, but he acts like Lee should just run where he wants...

Seriously, he shot all credibility earlier in thie thread when he said he would rather have Mike Furrey than Lee Evans. He used the year where Furrey had 98 catches as proof compared to Lee's 82 ignoring the fact that Lee was better in just about every other recieving category that year than Furrey even though our QB through about 120 less passes in a much more conservative offense and was a worse QB than Kitna was.

You are wasting your time with billsfan=pain...he likes to talk about football as if he played, yet its clear he never has, not at any competitive level. WR run the routes that are called and have no input on that, but he acts like Lee should just run where he wants...

Seriously, he shot all credibility earlier in thie thread when he said he would rather have Mike Furrey than Lee Evans. He used the year where Furrey had 98 catches as proof compared to Lee's 82 ignoring the fact that Lee was better in just about every other recieving category that year than Furrey even though our QB through about 120 less passes in a much more conservative offense and was a worse QB than Kitna was.

Keep smiling at your Lee evans poster! You have pic of him in your wallet?

Why bother even arguing this topic? If we don't have a QB that can get the receivers the ball, why even waste your breath? Why, because Schopp and Bulldog are tired of hearing that argument and now you are too? Once we get an O-line and a QB, then we can discuss the intricacies of our WRs. I'd invite you to discuss another topic, such as the draft, but you're probably the same person who wants to draft Tim Tebow ( why did I say his name? ). Charles Barkley would've have been funnier if he'd made fun of the fans instead of the team.

He does have good hands(IMO). I would just rather have twenty other NFL recievers. He is nothing but a sideline reciever. Does he ever break tackles?No. Does he ever sacrifice his body to make the catch(ala. Steve Smith)? NO. Does he ever take responsibility after a team loss? No

I'm not saying he is the worst reciever on the Bills, I just think he is overpaid by about 5 million, and grossly overrated!

WOW, there is just no effin way you have actually watched a buffalo game! Everything you say has ZERO factual basis to it. It's clear the only football you have played is through the use of a controller. Congrats.....you have actually fired me up on a gawd dam message board.

Lee Evans is the most overpaid, and overrated player the Bills have ever had on their roster. He earns 9 Million/year and gives us little in return. He never shows up in big games, and never takes a leadership role. I would rather have 20 other recievers that would come at a cheaper price.

If the Bills could get 3rd, or two 4th round draft choices I would take it and run!

Does anyone share my sentiments?

No.

You obviously have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

WOW, there is just no effin way you have actually watched a buffalo game! Everything you say has ZERO factual basis to it. It's clear the only football you have played is through the use of a controller. Congrats.....you have actually fired me up on a gawd dam message board.

Stop...Evans is a Flag football star. Fact: Evans has ZERO HEART!

I bet $20 you couldn't get past me with the football!

Stop...Evans is a Flag football star. Fact: Evans has ZERO HEART!

I bet $20 you couldn't get past me with the football!

I'd love to take that bet fatty mcgee, idc if you were the dumbass mofo on the team that lead with his head down on tackles. In fact i'll bet your entire unemployment check on it.

Alphadawg, which of us has been a salaried football coach before? I'll give you a hint - it isn't you. Granted, I coached at a high school, but I got paid for my knowledge of the game - something I am quite positive that you will never be able to brag. Also, I love how your argument against any point that I make can be summed up with "nuh uh".

Dude, I have some advice for you. Just call up Lee and see if he will let you come suck his **** already so we can stop reading your inane comments regarding his awesomeness all over this board.