Lee Evans

Billsfan=pain

Dude, I have some advice for you. Just call up Lee and see if he will let you come suck his **** already so we can stop reading your inane comments regarding his awesomeness all over this board.

I was starting to think you might have a valuable opinion with your experience etc. This removed all doubt. You don't.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to take that bet fatty mcgee, idc if you were the dumbass mofo on the team that lead with his head down on tackles. In fact i'll bet your entire unemployment check on it.

hahahaha...I love it...

Funny thing is though he is probably too young to even get a job let alone be on unemployment. I seriously doubt he is older than 15 given his childish antics and unbelievably dumb posts.

He clearly gets his rocks off by being an azz on message boards

I see it's bash Lee Evans time again. Look people, there is no other position on offense more dependent than WR. A WR needs a competent QB to get him the ball. If he doesn't have that, then of course production will be minimal. The previous 3 years before TO came to the Bills, he was a 1,000+ yd and double digit TD scorer with DAL. Insert the same WR in Buffalo's offensive attack and he has his worst year since 1999. It doesn't matter if we had Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, and Brandon Marshall lining up as the three wideouts, we couldn't get them the ball anyway! Maybe you all will get your wish and Lee will be traded to a team with a capable offense. If that does happen, there can be NO b****ing about his Pro Bowl production with his new team...

Agree on all exept 1 you could blind fold the QB throw the ball up in the air and Fitzgerald would catch it.

Alphadawg, which of us has been a salaried football coach before? I'll give you a hint - it isn't you. Granted, I coached at a high school, but I got paid for my knowledge of the game - something I am quite positive that you will never be able to brag. Also, I love how your argument against any point that I make can be summed up with "nuh uh".

Dude, I have some advice for you. Just call up Lee and see if he will let you come suck his **** already so we can stop reading your inane comments regarding his awesomeness all over this board.

Wow your team must have sucked if you don't realise that Evans did his job. He got open, he didn't drop an a## load of passes. It all starts in the trenches.

So your saying Lee is better than Larry Fitzgerald? Larry Fitz barely get those kind of numbers, and he actually goes over the middle!

Lee was a Number 2 this past year, second fiddle to an aging T.O.!

You better look at Fitzgerald's stats again.

The only years he didn't have those numbers were the years he didn't have Warner. In 2004 Warner was a NYG and in 2006 Warner only played 6 games and Fitzgerald only played 13 or he probably would have hit those numbers anyway.

I would trade Evans and a 2rd while paying 1/3 of his salary for Fitzgerald. With the O-line situation we can't give up a 1st.

I didnt say Moulds or Lee was better than the other, I responded directly to the posters claim that Moulds put up "pro bowl" numbers every year. The fact is, Moulds barely had pro bowl numbers in about 3 of his years, only broke 1000 yards 4 times (and barely broke 1000 yards in two of those 4 times), and basically would have a good year, then an off year. So unless you think those 3 or 4 years were the only years of his prime during a 12 year career, then I dont know what to tell you.

And there have been PLENTY of WR's of the same age he was in his last few years that had VASTLY superior stats than he had his last few seasons.

Look, I loved Moulds, I thought he was a great WR on a bad team and would have done much better elsewhere, so I am not knocking him. I am just saying to the poster living in fantasy world that Moulds did NOT come close to putting up "pro bowl" numbers every year.

That being said, Evans is in MUCH the same situation Moulds was in, if not worse. Yet, these foolish claims about Evans being overrated keep coming as if its his fault. Truthfully, to comapre Moulds in Evans is foolish in itself as they are compeltey two different type of recievers.

So, dont take my post about his stats as some way to bash Moulds, it was simply a reality check to the poster who constantly spouts off out of his back side and did it again with his claim that Moulds puts up pro bowl numbers every year as a way to bash Lee who is actually out producing him in TD's, YPC, etc. on a terrible offense.

QB,O-line,QB,O-line are you getting the picture.

Wow your team must have sucked if you don't realise that Evans did his job. He got open, he didn't drop an a## load of passes. It all starts in the trenches.

At $9 million per season, Lee Evans job is to produce with no questions asked. That is the conundrum of accepting large contracts. I don't really care if he did all he could, the point is that you ARE NOT getting $9million worth of value out of the guy or anywhere close to it and won't for the next 1-2 years at least, hence the wisest course of action is to trade the guy for additional draft picks.