Bills Meet With Clausen

Coach Klein

Clausen seems more fiery than Bradford plus he's used to playing in cold weather.

playing in cold weather where?

Notre Dame finished its season around Thanksgiving - barely after the leaves came off the trees and just a little bit before the snow and cold

Clausen looked good the one time I saw him (against Stanford). I like the idea of the Bills using their pick on a franchise QB, if one is available at #9. If they decide that franchise QB is Clausen, then so be it!

But even if they draft him and he turns out to be a bust . . . well, at least they swung for the fences with their 9th overall pick. Which is a lot better than bunting, as they did back when they took Whitner.

Clausen looked good the one time I saw him (against Stanford).

But even if they draft him and he turns out to be a bust . . . well, at least they swung for the fences with their 9th overall pick. Which is a lot better than bunting, as they did back when they took Whitner.

Whitner is more of a check swing foul into the catchers mitt....

Yeah, sure. His coach got fired because of all the success Clausen brought to South Bend. :wallbash:

I think Clausen did the best he could for that school while he was the QB there. Considering all the problems they had on the defensive side of the ball, as well as some just flat out stupid coaching decisions, it isn't all on the QB.