Whitner calls trade rumor "bathroom material"

billsevans

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After being told to pack his bags by a follower, he responded with "Yall kno I read this stuff while sittin on the toilet...bathroom material gotta love it."

Twitter

Whitner, look in the mirror...that is what is bathroom material. The sooner we ship his ass outta here the better

After being told to pack his bags by a follower, he responded with "Yall kno I read this stuff while sittin on the toilet...bathroom material gotta love it."

Twitter

Yeah, as in pack up your "crap" and get ready for the one-way out of OBD.

Twitter

If anyone knows bathroom material, it's Mr. Whitner. He has to watch the film... We're lucky, we only have to watch his crappy play once a week!

It's amazing how big of douchebags some of you are. Whitner didn't draft himself. He works hard and has been nothing but positive in being a Bill and beign a part of Buffalo. I really do hope he gets traded and becomes a pro bowl type player. It's amazing the jealous some have.

But Bills fans are the best and all class. :nana:

He's been a player though here that has taken pride in being part of the organization. The fact that he wants to stick around here and doesn't wanna hear trade talk, that's cool.

Well said. The same people trashing Whitner for this are the same people ready to murder Willis for his comments about Buffalo.

It's amazing how big of douchebags some of you are. Whitner didn't draft himself. He works hard and has been nothing but positive in being a Bill and beign a part of Buffalo. I really do hope he gets traded and becomes a pro bowl type player. It's amazing the jealous some have.

Agree completely. Small-mindedness at its best.

He didn't draft himself. He's tried very hard (whether he's succeeded or not) to be a vocal team leader and an excellent player.

I would understand people's disappointment in his play.

What I find sad and pathetic is people's negativity (hate, in today's vocab) towards Donte Whitner.

Reminds me of when Michael Peca left. And Dominick Hasek. And Doug Flutie. And...

Small-minded, petty, mean-spirited...are there really that many people like this out there?

The above comments say a lot more about the commentators than they do about the player.

Calm down.....try posting without whitners tongue in your mouth.

Ah. The internet. Where you can insult pro football players and other people with no consequences.

And you're calling people names for not agreeing with your version of diplomacy. Honestly, you've been wrong on this board the majority of time, and a respected poster not long ago outlined this for you.

Don't take the self-righteous path and declare yourself above it all, but resort to insults when you're backed into a corner.