Tebow changing his mechanics

PNW_Bills_Fan

too risky for my taste when we have so many other needs, but there's something to be said about his leadership and ability to win. if he falls late, he'll be a great value pick for some team.

hmmm pass on a proven leader and a workhorse because it is to risky? Too risky for what round?

Guest dog14787
Yeah, he can change what he has done his whole life in just a couple months.... :P Pass!

A good QB coach can help a promising young QB make adjustments that are very beneficial to the development of a QB. Jim Fassel was able to make a big difference in JP Losman's accuracy just by coaching him to calm down a little and bend at the knees slightly upon delivery.

Tebow's the one QB in this years draft that really interests me, the guys got a huge heart and his teammates love him for it. I can see why Jim Kelly really wants to see this fella in a Bills uniform one day.

Now if you can make Tebow more resemble Kelly with his throwing motion , hmmmmm, sounds interesting to say the least.( not that anyone can duplicate Kelly's awesome cannon)

Conventional thought tells you to forget about this guy. But something just tells me you should at least consider a guy who is indisputably a leader, indisputably a football player and said by many to be the greatest college football player of all time.

I wonder what Pat Kirwan, Bob Johnson and others would say about Sonny Jurgenson's mechanics. I'm not a Tebow apologist or anything, but considering WHAT he accomplished, you have to consider him no mater HOW he accomplished it. Absolute no-brainer in the 3rd. My bet is the Pats take him in the 2nd.

He may want to rethink this a bit. Good mechanics are hard to find. Especially honest mechanics that won't squirt some oil from a vial in their shirt pocket as they look under the hood and say, "See, that's an oil leak you got there. Could be something serious."

GO BILLS!!!

Wyche is a highly respected quarterback coach but having said that I mentioned before on here- he is inaccurate as is now they are going to change how he's thrown a football all his life and he's going to be more accurate ? no way

when he fails at the pro level it will be of course one thing after another no matter who he's playing with.....the line stinks...no receivers....no running game.....coach is an idiot...the defense is too weak...etc. There are always excuses if you wanna look hard enough

Wyche is a highly respected quarterback coach but having said that I mentioned before on here- he is inaccurate as is now they are going to change how he's thrown a football all his life and he's going to be more accurate ? no way

when he fails at the pro level it will be of course one thing after another no matter who he's playing with.....the line stinks...no receivers....no running game.....coach is an idiot...the defense is too weak...etc. There are always excuses if you wanna look hard enough

What evidence do you have to say he's not accurate? His four year completion % freshman 66.7 sophomore 66.9 junior 64.4 and senior 67.8.......also in four years 88 touchdowns and only 16 ints.......compare that to colt mccoy who had 12 Ints just last year alone.......clausen who threw 18 picks his sophomore year......and then u add the fact he did it in by far the best conference in the nation......

look nobody is saying he's gonna change his throwing motion over night. But the guy has made rapid improvements in just a few weeks time. So that means you draft him this year. have him sit all year. The following year you see what you got.

I also love the fact you say "when" he fails not "if".........sounds to me your one of those, ahh what do they call um? oh yea haters!!!!!