Stand in line with me, to punch NBC in the face!

Lv-Bills

Actually, I'm not a democrat, nor have I ever been registered as one. I'm an independent and vote for whom ever I feel like.

I would much rather the government provide health care for people who's employers don't provide it, than drop bombs on innocent people in the middle east.

I already work my ass off to pay illegal taxes, may as well use the stolen money for good right?

ok.... illegal taxes?.. wow, did you hear that people?and you all thought i was crazy!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usurp?.. impressive, like that elitist term..

So if you have to look the word up it's elitist? LOL

What is a moron? I'd start with someone that has no idea why grammar, punctuation and spelling are useful. Next I would add someone that replies to a post about crappy Olympic coverage and says it's the liberals fault.

So if you have to look the word up it's elitist? LOL

What is a moron? I'd start with someone that has no idea why grammar, punctuation and spelling are useful. Next I would add someone that replies to a post about crappy Olympic coverage and says it's the liberals fault.

guess you "win".. strong case pal...

who says i am lacking in good judgment?.. you?.. are you daniel webster?

Dude.. wake up man.. Look back and the past 15 pages.. If you can't tell you lack judgment not only are you a moron, but you're ignorant as well.

Dude.. wake up man.. Look back and the past 15 pages.. If you can't tell you lack judgment not only are you a moron, but you're ignorant as well.

why do you say that, i think i explained myself very well, (if you do not take into consideration some apostrophe,minor punctuation mistakes), who decides which opinion is "valid"?, most people failed to grasp the gist of my point, cannot help that, then lots disappear when i question them..

Actually, I'm not a democrat, nor have I ever been registered as one. I'm an independent and vote for whom ever I feel like.

I would much rather the government provide health care for people who's employers don't provide it, than drop bombs on innocent people in the middle east.

I already work my ass off to pay illegal taxes, may as well use the stolen money for good right?

Do you know how to fly a plane?

why do you say that, i think i explained myself very well, (if you do not take into consideration some apostrophe,minor punctuation mistakes), who decides which opinion is "valid"?, most people failed to grasp the gist of my point, cannot help that, then lots disappear when i question them..

Ok, your first post said.. Look at what Obama is doing to this country.

Please explain, what has Obama done to this country? Besides save us from another Great Depression brought on by George Bush.