Howard Simon flips out on a caller

Deep2Moulds46

I saw this on youtube, it was the day after the Bills 17-3 loss to New England this year. The caller started making excuses for Edwards, and Howard Simon flipped his lid.

Hilarious!

Actually, when you hear him go nuts, it's kind of therapeutic.

"Every stinkin football season the same stupid stuff"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off topic...but if you want to hear a great "wig out" do a search on Sparky Anderson going off on a radio reporter on Youtube.

I don't have access to Youtube at work - otherwise I would link it. Well worth taking the time to check out.

I saw this on youtube, it was the day after the Bills 17-3 loss to New England this year. The caller started making excuses for Edwards, and Howard Simon flipped his lid.

Hilarious!

Boom goes the dynamite! I heard this when it happened. It's even better now. He's pretty even tempered so when he goes off it's a stitch. Have to agree with him 100%.

Boom goes the dynamite! I heard this when it happened. It's even better now. He's pretty even tempered so when he goes off it's a stitch. Have to agree with him 100%.

It is funny but I have to agree as well.

We have made excuses for years regarding various players for not getting the job done.

The fact of the matter is they are excuses for poor play.

Maybe we should start a thread on the all excuse team.

Hilarious!

Hilarious soundbyte. Which loss was this after? I don't recall the Bills losing to the Pats 17-3 this year.

That was ......................................... AWESOME!!

Simon was exactly correct in his interpretation of Edwards and the Bills.

Edwards is a B U M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't think of any reason that this guy should even be considered to be on the roster when the Bills hold their first mini-camp, OTA or whatever.

Edwards has been more of a problem than the line itself. If Edwards would have made a friggin play once in a while, the line wouldn't have looked so bad. I can recall more than several times off the top of my head that Edwards had all day to do something with the ball and either ended up checking down or taking a sack.

He does not have the infamous "IT" to be a NFL caliber quarterback. Plain and Simple.

The host was 100% right though, edwards has been awful, real qb's do make plays.Still pretty funny to hear him flip out like that

The Bills represent institutional mediocrity. It starts at the top with the owner. What is even more remarkable is that a substantial number of people believe that he is a benevolent owner who deserves the adulation of the fans. There is a saying: When you accept garbage you will continue to get garbage.

Now that is passion for your job. It would be nice if more players on the bills showed passion for there job like Simon does for his.

Possessing passion is important for a pro player. Just as important, if not more, is having talent. There is just not enough of it to make a difference.

The Bills represent institutional mediocrity. It starts at the top with the owner. What is even more remarkable is that a substantial number of people believe that he is a benevolent owner who deserves the adulation of the fans. There is a saying: When you accept garbage you will continue to get garbage.

'Cause that is what this thread is about........ :wallbash:

I was driving on rt 5 to work when this happened. Was by far the most amazing thing i have ever heard on radio. I wish they had a camera so i could see how heated he got when he was pounding the table.

'Cause that is what this thread is about........ :doh:

I was driving on rt 5 to work when this happened. Was by far the most amazing thing i have ever heard on radio. I wish they had a camera so i could see how heated he got when he was pounding the table.

Howard Simon + Dark Alley = Bad things Happening, Bad Things

Guest dog14787
To this day fans right here on this board still want his worthless ass to start.

The last pole I seen had 42% of the folks polled wanting Trent Edwards to start. So its not just a couple of fans here and there and if the poll is giving us an indication of how the fan base as a whole feels about the situation then there are tens of thousands of fans that believe Trent Edwards should start,

including me...

The last pole I seen had 42% of the folks polled wanting Trent Edwards to start. So its not just a couple of fans here and there and if the poll is giving us an indication of how the fan base as a whole feels about the situation then there are tens of thousands of fans that believe Trent Edwards should start,

including me...

Based on.................?