The Austin incident

He's a Teabagger!

No, he's a Marxist!

Some of my favorite posts here are when Alaska Darin breaks out his non-ideological teller of truths character and reveasl his inner partisan. We're all doomed if the self-appointed defender of the Constitution can be corrupted by the mere temptation of landing a dig on a liberal troll.

Sometimes it just feels good to hit a softball over the fence.

Like clubbing baby seals when he was young and watching the sun rise over Russia from his porch.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a Teabagger!

No, he's a Marxist!

Some of my favorite posts here are when Alaska Darin breaks out his non-ideological teller of truths character and reveals his inner partisan.

Try again. This time use words that make sense when you put them together.

We're all doomed if the self-appointed defender of the Constitution can be corrupted by the mere temptation of landing a dig on a liberal troll.

How exactly am I corrupted by using direct quotes to prove that a tard is, well, a tard?

He's a Teabagger!

No, he's a Marxist!

Some of my favorite posts here are when Alaska Darin breaks out his non-ideological teller of truths character and reveals his inner partisan. We're all doomed if the self-appointed defender of the Constitution can be corrupted by the mere temptation of landing a dig on a liberal troll.

"Troll"? I just wanted to hear the screwy take on the incident from the far right teabag movement here. For some reason nobody posted anything about it.

That simple....can I help it if Derwood salivates over the possibility of responding to anything I type here with his usual "pot kettle" crap?

"Troll"? I just wanted to hear the screwy take on the incident from the far right teabag movement here. For some reason nobody posted anything about it.

That simple....can I help it if Derwood salivates over the possibility of responding to anything I type here with his usual "pot kettle" crap?

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Being pissed off about taxes isn't owned solely by any group, nor should it be.

About the only thing you know anything about is "incredibly boring screeds", which is pretty much your modus operandi.

Sorry...I musta missed that whole wave of anti-tax sentiment by the left. When exactly did that occur?

If you were smart enough to get the irony of those two sentences being used the way they are. :wallbash:

Sorry...I musta missed that whole wave of anti-tax sentiment by the left. When exactly did that occur?

Newsflash, toolbox: You are not the average representative of the left - you're a fringe lunatic. The average lefty thinking that rich (or other) people are supposed to pay taxes isn't the same as being pro-tax. That said, I think I'll have a much easier time finding lefties who have a problem with the tax code than you'll have finding righties who think communism is a great alternative to capitalism.

Yet somehow you'll think you're winning this argument as well. :wallbash:

Wow...it's just like the Voice blog said, the extremist right would try to twist it with a pre-emptive strike.

This could quite possibly be the most awesome example of a person giving an uninformed opinion as I've ever seen here. It's better than a Wikipedia link. It's better than citing Billy Nye as an authoritative voice on global warming. Hell, it's even better than dismissing something based on a font.

Hey Bishop, I know there are no pictures or connect the dots in the guy's suicide note, but if you had bothered to read it instead of letting people tell you what to think, even you would have been able to feast on the incredible low hanging fruit this guy put out for you. Read then note, Bishop.

SarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalin

SarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinS

arahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSa

rahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSar

ahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalin

SarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalin

S

arahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinS

a

rahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSa

r

ahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalinSarahPalin

This happened in Austin, the capitol of Texas

Obviously this is somehow George W Bush's fault

The guy was a nutjob, and sounds a hell of a lot more like a anarchist than a right winger.

If you're going to group him in with Tea Baggers, then you need to group Bin Laden in with liberals since his last tape shared many of the same arguments as them (blame Bush, America is causing global warming, global warming is settled science, praised liberal activist Noam Chomsky, corporations are bad, etc)

Do I believe Bin Laden is a liberal? No, he's a psychotic murderer and that's the only label he deserves, same as the Austin guy who attempted to murder innocents. Anybody that tries to argue different either has an agenda or is an idiot.

The guy was a nutjob, and sounds a hell of a lot more like a anarchist than a right winger.

If you're going to group him in with Tea Baggers, then you need to group Bin Laden in with liberals since his last tape shared many of the same arguments as them (blame Bush, America is causing global warming, global warming is settled science, praised liberal activist Noam Chomsky, corporations are bad, etc)

Do I believe Bin Laden is a liberal? No, he's a psychotic murderer and that's the only label he deserves, same as the Austin guy who attempted to murder innocents. Anybody that tries to argue different either has an agenda or is an idiot.

I don't know why that's so hard to understand, frankly. There's liberals, conservatives...and then people who are simply bug!@#$ nuts.