Update on Bradford from NFLN

DarthICE

They said they have talked with people who have been watching him throw and he is almost 100% and is totally pain free. Also the best Orothopod in the Biz is not only the one who fixed Bradfords shoulder, but Drew Brees' shoulder as well :lol:

He is the concensus #1 QB in this draft and if he passes the physical to everyones liking, he is back where he was last year which put him ahead of Stafford last year.

If he passes the physical, I want to see the Bills move up and take him. Strong arm, great accuracy and the one thing that has set him apart for me is he reads the field and makes good decisions faster than any QB I have seen in years. That decision making is key for me.

Bradford has never been in trouble and would represent this Franchise well on and off the field.

Lastly, unlike Clausen, he has no leadership questions. In fact, McCoy, Gresham and Trent Williams came back because he did this last year.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They said they have talked with people who have been watching him throw and he is almost 100% and is totally pain free. Also the best Orothopod in the Biz is not only the one who fixed Bradfords shoulder, but Drew Brees' shoulder as well :lol:

He is the concensus #1 QB in this draft and if he passes the physical to everyones liking, he is back where he was last year which put him ahead of Stafford last year.

If he passes the physical, I want to see the Bills move up and take him. Strong arm, great accuracy and the one thing that has set him apart for me is he reads the field and makes good decisions faster than any QB I have seen in years. That decision making is key for me.

Bradford has never been in trouble and would represent this Franchise well on and off the field.

Lastly, unlike Clausen, he has no leadership questions. In fact, McCoy, Gresham and Trent Williams came back because he did this last year.

Will you be despondent if Washington and Seattle take your prized qbs (Clausen and Bradford) ahead of us? If we had a choice of either qb I would take Bradford because I value accuracy very highly.

There is a lot to like about Bradford but frailty is a trait on which we can take no risks. He had two major injuries and has a girlish look about him that screams out injury-prone. The good news is that other teams know this. If we can make a move similar to SD with Brees and take him toward the top of the 2nd then it is probably worth the risk. I have a feeling he will go in the mid 20s and trading up to get there is too costly.

Clausen is a big jerk and the other QBs stink. There will be a revolt if Trent is still on the roster day 1. Brohm is a drinker which shows other psychological problems which explains his drop in status. Kerry Collins part 2? That is our best hope. Anyway, we either make a trade for McNabb or we end up with Pennington or Fitz.

Moving up to get Bradford would in my opinion simply cost too much. We are looking at losing probably our second your pick this year, plus something more depending on how high we need to move. With all the other holes we have in our team, including at Tackle (since we would like to keep our injury-prone and weak--not my words QB on his feet), I just don't think we can go for it.

There is a lot to like about Bradford but frailty is a trait on which we can take no risks. He had two major injuries and has a girlish look about him that screams out injury-prone. The good news is that other teams know this. If we can make a move similar to SD with Brees and take him toward the top of the 2nd then it is probably worth the risk. I have a feeling he will go in the mid 20s and trading up to get there is too costly.

Clausen is a big jerk and the other QBs stink. There will be a revolt if Trent is still on the roster day 1. Brohm is a drinker which shows other psychological problems which explains his drop in status. Kerry Collins part 2? That is our best hope. Anyway, we either make a trade for McNabb or we end up with Pennington or Fitz.

What two injuries? He didn't have the shoulder fixed so it was a liability to play with it, everyone knew he would injure it further. It is the same injury that never healed because he wanted to play and help his team win.

Girlish look? Are you !@#$ing serious? That has to be one of the most stupid statements I have read on here and that is saying something.

What two injuries? He didn't have the shoulder fixed so it was a liability to play with it, everyone knew he would injure it further. It is the same injury that never healed because he wanted to play and help his team win.

Girlish look? Are you !@#$ing serious? That has to be one of the most stupid statements I have read on here and that is saying something.

He is Alex Smith with out the mobility.

Give me Clausen and call it a day. 6'3 236, great arm, pro style offense, played on a crappy team and excelled. And doesn't mind the cold.

I stand by my original statement. Bradford is the 2nd coming of Chris Chandler...AKA Chrystal Chandelier. Oft injured... you may get one or two good seasons out of him... and if you do, he probably breaks his throwing pinky two plays into his first playoff game.

This draft will be known as one of the weakest QB drafts in history.

Oh snap! ICE MAN is fin' to throw down with Crayonz! This is gonna get good!

Don't forget the bit about Brohm being a drunk with psychological issues. :ph34r:

Apparently, you don't read your own posts. :ph34r:

And it's funny but you like to kill Edwards. Yet, Edwards has a stronger arm and is a tougher QB than Bradford. The homer in you in taking over. Bradford is another system sooner Qb who is going to struggle with injuries his whole career. He couldn't even stay healthy playing behind blue chippers in college. He's going to be a huge bust.

Injury #1: Shoulder. A critical part of a QBs body.

Injury #2: Shoulder again; loosening it more. About two minutes after he came back. So he is either frail, dumb, or both.

I've seen enough frail and dumb around our QB that I know when to give up on those traits. Is he less frail than Edwards? I suppose, but a Barbie doll is less frail than a China doll. Big deal.

And Girlish? Well, ugly girlish I'll grant, but girlish nonetheless. Girlish in a German speed skater sort of way.

Injury #1: Shoulder. A critical part of a QBs body.

Injury #2: Shoulder again; loosening it more. About two minutes after he came back. So he is either frail, dumb, or both.

I've seen enough frail and dumb around our QB that I know when to give up on those traits. Is he less frail than Edwards? I suppose, but a Barbie doll is less frail than a China doll. Big deal.

And Girlish? Well, ugly girlish I'll grant, but girlish nonetheless. Girlish in a German speed skater sort of way.

:ph34r:

Shall we select "Hollywood" Sam Bradford or a "Hacksaw" Jimmy Clausen type?

You reverse than and you got that correct. Unless Sam Bradford was the guy who showed up when he was recruited in Limo, and according to what you read isn't all that well liked because of his douchebag holier than though attitude.

You reverse than and you got that correct. Unless Sam Bradford was the guy who showed up when he was recruited in Limo, and according to what you read isn't all that well liked because of his douchebag holier than though attitude.

Clausen Imperial Family = Manning Imperial Family

Do we really need to go down the road of great QB's produced through refined genetics yet again?

They said they have talked with people who have been watching him throw and he is almost 100% and is totally pain free. Also the best Orothopod in the Biz is not only the one who fixed Bradfords shoulder, but Drew Brees' shoulder as well :ph34r:

You're not biased at all by being an OU fan are you?

Sam Bradford may be a good, hell even a great quarterback. But his nipples are placed too low on his body. I saw it once while he was doing a press conference.

It looks wierd and unsettles me. I tried to find a pic on the internet, but am at work and when you type anything in google with the words "shirtless" you are bound to get in trouble.