If anyone needs to know about my life this will explain things.

Steely Dan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude change your name back, put the cool cat avatar back and don't choke people anymore...at least the ones that don't deserve it. The others feel free to choke the **** out of...

Can I choke my chicken?

The name can't be changed for awhile. It was an accident while trying to change it to something else. It made it revert to my old handle. :censored:

If you want a little errr...cat I'll call him back from his secret mission to keep the Steerballs and DCToms in place. :rolleyes:

I'm tired of the snide comments being made about me when people have little to no facts to base them on. I've been letting them go and ignoring them but I have to admit they are really starting to annoy me.

I hate to say this due to what Steerball went through recently and my problems aren't that severe but they will explain some things. This is what I'm dealing with right now.

Since I was a child I've had a seizure disorder that actually required skull surgery for me when I was 8 years old. It disappeared for a long time and resurfaced about 7 years ago. Medications are doing a pretty good job of controlling it, but I had a severe reaction about 3 months ago that required hospitalization due to my dosage needing to be reevaluated. I have cancer that has been in remission for six years (knock wood), I have a thyroid problem that is also being controlled by medications, they found benign polyps in my colon last year and feel they need to monitor me closely, a year ago I had a stroke, a month ago it was determined I am diabetic and last week I found out that I have hepatitis C and the numbers coming in concern my doctor. I've spent about a month in total over the last year in and out of the hospital for these various things. These problems have become more acute since I was fired and have put me into a deep depression that I'm trying to work through.

BTW, just to clear things up for some of you Jackasses, I was accused of choking a co-worker. I didn't actually do it. I'm sure most of you know that and even the people who feel the need to try and hurt me with snide comments know that.

Where am I getting my money to live? Not government but my family. Just like the trust fund babies that so many here defend as being entitled to that money without the need to not work for it. The only government program I use is medicaid but I've been paying into the system for 20 years and at times I've had three jobs so I feel like it's deserved at this point.

So keep making the snide comments because at this point I really won't care because I'm letting you know what is going on in my life. If you feel the need to keep making them more power to ya.

I've learned a lot about the character of many people here through this. The good and the bad.

'Nuff said.

Are you the Great Cornholio by any chance?

Sage, Mead, Steely Dan, Queersphere...how many more boobs do you want?

You forgot the biggest boob of all,

yourself