Must have jersey

major

Jersey  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you predict will be the jersey of choice for next season

• Free Agent
    • Draft pick
    • Player already on the roster
    • Player from the past (Kemp, Kelly, etc...)
    • Sale item jersey (TO, etc...)

In order:

Fred Jackson

Jairus Byrd

Steve Johnson

These are all guys that we 'pulled for' to get in the line-up and have embraced their play/work ethics. ---It's also cool to have a jersey of a player that may not be a regular in the National media.

I had to stop wearing my Lynch jersey because police started to harass me. :rolleyes:

Rolando McClain

i could only dream - i know we will not pick him - but he will be a force in the nfl for many years to come - he will be an instant starter and difference maker - perhaps the most productive player out of the draft this year - and i do not want to face him twice a year

You didn't mention the best option. Customized. Pick a number you like and put "major" or your real name or something on it. Then a few years from now you won't have to buy another. With FA and all the busts we get around here it really is the best option.

A few years ago I ordered a custom Jersey with 'Special teams' as the name on the back of the jersey. The number is 08 and still gets a look from spectators when I wear it. ---I think this is a great idea, especially if our Special Teams jumps to the top of the standings again.

dont wear jerseys of current players, it only feeds into hero worship

i have about thirty jerseys, none are ever current players

nostalgia and style are far better expressions

dickerson, jordan, martinez (petey), perreault, thurmal, those guys will do you right

and of course, meathead :w00t:

You didn't mention the best option. Customized. Pick a number you like and put "major" or your real name or something on it. Then a few years from now you won't have to buy another. With FA and all the busts we get around here it really is the best option.

Theirs a website for awesome guys like you.... :w00t: