Niagara Falls is back as a honeymoon destination

bbb

Thanks but too bad the American side remains a dump.

You are way too kind

Last year walked around 3 sisters islands and there was a huge bug infestation. Huge nests in the trees. Wouldn't happen on the Canadian side. Not to mention the footbridge to Goat Island is a joke

went to the canadian side over cmas...missed the exit initially for the bridge. 2 blocks down was the worst of slums.i mean new orleans bad..worse than the fruitbelt

Frankly a bulldozer followed by tree planting would do wonders for the city of Niagara Falls.

Not under my plan... Who would want to go see a dry hunk of dolomite?

I think they should shut The Falls off... They can realease the water slowly through the intakes and culverts to stabilize Lake Erie... They are already slowing erosion down through engineering right now before our eyes... Why not stop it totally! Aren't people complaining about low lake elevations? Just think how much water they would save and the treehuggers should be really happy! Afterall, it is basically just a 3.1 billion gallon a day spillway over a naturally occuring dam (the Niagara escarpment). Aren't the treehuggers worried about water leaving the Great Lakes?

In 23,000 years The Falls will disappear into Lake Erie anyway... Causing Lake Michigan and Lake Huron to drop 150 feet in elevation...

So shutting it off will "save the lakes"... That is what we all want, right? "Save the Lakes."

Also, shut the Seaway and Erie Canal down too... Total separation.

:worthy:

Oh... And of course I am not serious. :w00t: