If the Bills are smart they will trade up to #2 and get Ndamukong Suh

Bill Cowher

He's in my opinion a once in a decade player. All signs are pointing to the Rams taking a Bradford right now. What would it take to move up 7 spots? I'm not exactly sure. But you find a way to do it even if you have to over pay for him! If you want to get a lot better sooner rather then later you do whatever it takes to get this beast!

Because of the amount of talent in this draft, I would not be for this move. It seems clear Suh is going to be a star but to move up to #2 would be too much. With the talk to defensive lineman in this thread, if the Patriots do not sign Vince Wilfork, I would like the front office to make a big push for him so we do not have to focus on that position as much in the upcoming draft.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup exactly!!! throw in donte whitner in the trade too! The people that want to call me dumb for suggesting such a CRAZZZY IDEA just make me laugh. they want some more whitners and maybins with the 9th pick. can I throw in whitner and everyone else we picked up in that draft for ngata??? here baltimore you can have our whole 2006 draft rounds 1-7 for ngata. Take them all!!! 1 8(8) Donte Whitner S Ohio State

1 26(26) John McCargo DT NC State

3 6(70) Ashton Youboty CB Ohio State

4 8(105) Ko Simpson S South Carolina

5 1(134) Kyle Williams DT Louisiana State

5 10(143) Brad Butler T Virginia

6 9(178) Keith Ellison OLB Oregon State

7 8(216) Terrence Pennington T New Mexico

7 40(248) Aaron Merz

I wanted Ngata, I didn't want Mike Williams back in the day!, I wanted Orakapo last year so bad! So many times they try to outsmart everyone and our Bills fall flat on their face !! This year I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills dumbfound me once again and go for their traditonal CB in the first round or take a WR ! even though logic would say go after a DT, L OT, maybe a QB somewhere in the draft or if not a FA QB or both.... :nana:

I like Suh a lot. But saying 'you get a lot better fast' is not totally correct . Tell me when is the last time a rookie Dline man made a huge impact? I mean a game changer. Now i can tell you the last time a QB did that, or a RB or heck a LB or FS, but not a Dlineman, especially an interior one

Ever heard of Warren Sapp?

saying the bills don't have the dollars to sign him may be the single most dumb thing I have ever read on here! The bills have plenty of money to sign whoever they want. What a REDONKULOUS statement. JOKE

OK Smart Guy. Ya ever hear Cash to the cap. We have never spent Cash to the cap because we have One Cheap Owner at One Bills Drive. We say we will spend Cash to the cap, but we NEVER Do. So That means we never spend lots of money.

I like Suh a lot. But saying 'you get a lot better fast' is not totally correct . Tell me when is the last time a rookie Dline man made a huge impact? I mean a game changer. Now i can tell you the last time a QB did that, or a RB or heck a LB or FS, but not a Dlineman, especially an interior one

Jevon Kearse in 99, had 14 sacks, definitely a guy that opponents had to game plan for. Solid but not great since.

He's in my opinion a once in a decade player. All signs are pointing to the Rams taking a Bradford right now. What would it take to move up 7 spots? I'm not exactly sure. But you find a way to do it even if you have to over pay for him! If you want to get a lot better sooner rather then later you do whatever it takes to get this beast!

If the Bills are dumb they would trade up. Here's why:

Suh isn't a proper fit for the 3-4, it would cost A LOT to move up seven spots, it wouldn't address the more pressing needs at QB and LT.

OK Smart Guy. Ya ever hear Cash to the cap. We have never spent Cash to the cap because we have One Cheap Owner at One Bills Drive. We say we will spend Cash to the cap, but we NEVER Do. So That means we never spend lots of money.

Ralph has never been cheap when it comes to players. you don't know what the hell your talking about.

Ralph has never been cheap when it comes to players. you don't know what the hell your talking about.

he is right. our philosphy has been cash to cap for awhile now. As a result, we spend less than other teams. You know that in most years (this being the exception) there is a limit to how much you spend on players?

who said that? good lord some of you people just don't get it

Well, you want to give up 2 first rounders, possibly more, to get one player when we need a lot more. The only logic behind that is that either the bills have no holes to fill or football is a one person game. Which niether is true. It is better to get 2 great players than just one elite player.

If the Bills are dumb they would trade up. Here's why:

Suh isn't a proper fit for the 3-4, it would cost A LOT to move up seven spots, it wouldn't address the more pressing needs at QB and LT.

once again an idiotic post! So your saying if your the lions right now and you had the 2nd pick and suh was sitting there you woudln't take him cause your team ran a 3-4?? Thank god your not buddy nix.

Well, if you are the lions, you aren't giving up extra picks. You are are using your one pick to get him. completly different from the bills.

swap picks with them this year. so they still get a top ten pick. give them your 1 and 4th next year and throw in lynch and you could get him. I would do it in a second

once again an idiotic post! So your saying if your the lions right now and you had the 2nd pick and suh was sitting there you woudln't take him cause your team ran a 3-4?? Thank god your not buddy nix.

Debate is fine, childish name calling isn't.

We aren't the Lions. You're proposing a costly trade up for a guy who doesn't fit our scheme. To use you're words, that's idiotic.

Suh is hands down the best player in this draft. But he would do us no good because he doesn't project as a NT. It's that simple. And like I said, we have other more important needs.