McNabb...

Wooderson

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=4904977

So, a trade would give McNabb a fresh start and the chance to get the financial security with a contract extension he wants and deserves. Indeed, a trade would need McNabb's approval so that he could work out a deal. For example, sources say, he wants no part of Buffalo.

Good, I don't want his ass here either. And no way in hell do I give a first round pick for the bum. Look just like with the coaching search, no big name wants any part of Buffalo. I say build through the draft and pick up some piece free agents etc and rebuild that way

So, a trade would give McNabb a fresh start and the chance to get the financial security with a contract extension he wants and deserves. Indeed, a trade would need McNabb's approval so that he could work out a deal. For example, sources say, he wants no part of Buffalo.

Is that because of Owens? Or the Bills.

No aging QB wants to be part of a rebuilding process, no QB wants to stand behind this line. from what I see he wants no part in leaving philly

No aging QB wants to be part of a rebuilding process, no QB wants to stand behind this line. from what I see he wants no part in leaving philly

I don't understand how almost 3/4 of the Philly fans polled, want him out of Philly. His track record on making the playoffs is almost as good as Peyton's in the last 10 years. Sure, he has never won the big game, but I'd much rather make it to the big game than not make it.

I don't think he's going to come to Buffalo, nor do I really care, I'm just glad to see someone put it plainly that he doesn't want any part so the rumors can take a halt for awhile.

I don't think he's going to come to Buffalo, nor do I really care, I'm just glad to see someone put it plainly that he doesn't want any part so the rumors can take a halt for awhile.

Well I really don't consider it 'plainly'. Anything that's attached with "sources say" you should take with a grain of salt.

unless it comes from him or his agent, anything else is just speculation

Well I really don't consider it 'plainly'. Anything that's attached with "sources say" you should take with a grain of salt.

Well I usually believe most people when they say they don't want to come to Buffalo, because usually it's true, haha.

unless it comes from him or his agent, anything else is just speculation

I'd bet you it is from his agent.

Unfortunatly for Mcnabb its not his choice, the Eagles own his ass and a free to trade him wherever, Maybe we can obtain the rights to him and trade him for something better alla Darwin Walker.

Unless he has a no-trade clause, of course.

I say screw him. We are dumping our crap (save April) to the Eagles. I love this Billification of the Eagles. Plus I doubt anyone in Buffalo is crying over Bozo the quarterback not wanting to moonwalk into RWS. Dude is a straight clown and he can have fun never winning the SB right alongside us. Only difference is he has to retire one day...

I don't want Mcnabb either. He is getting older and on the downside of his career. He isn't Brett Farve. I either want the Bills to draft a QB and let me play like Matt Ryan/Joe Flacco or groom Brohm to be the guy.

McNabb is younger than Peyton Manning I believe, and his numbers were very good last year. I don't understand why so many people are down on this guy, he is so much better than anything we have or anybody in the draft. And all the Brohm lovers need to face reality, not gonna be the guy.

"Sources Say" how about highlighting the whole sentence and using a correct title.

Where are these sources? They give no source, because its what ESPN speculates because they don't believe in any big name in Buffalo.

Remember last year.. ESPN said TO. would never go to Buffalo, then 48 hours later he signs with Buffalo.