Bobby Johnson to be Assistant OL coach

FluffHead

Important last line: "commanding an offensive line anchored by NFL prospect Roger Saffold. "

Saffold is in DraftTek's mock at #97, 4th Round, going to the Lions.

I was going to post the same thing myself. Just took a look at ROGER SAFFOLD, and nfldraftscout.com has him ranked 10/157 offensive tackles and the 101/2759 of all the prospects overall. Don't know much about him other than 2 quick youtube clips I saw of him, looks a little slow to project as a LT in the NFL at a quick glance, which is where he played for Indiana. Given the fact that the Bills have a handful of college assistants on their staff I'm hoping we find a few off the radar guys that can become players.

I was going to post the same thing myself. Just took a look at ROGER SAFFOLD, and nfldraftscout.com has him ranked 10/157 offensive tackles and the 101/2759 of all the prospects overall. Don't know much about him other than 2 quick youtube clips I saw of him, looks a little slow to project as a LT in the NFL at a quick glance, which is where he played for Indiana. Given the fact that the Bills have a handful of college assistants on their staff I'm hoping we find a few off the radar guys that can become players.

I've seen him listed at G (for NFL) in a few places. Didn't see a single Indiana game this year, so I have no clue about the guy.

Obviously, Chan Gailey believes in the old bromide, " There are strength in numbers!", as he has two strength and conditioning coaches and two O-line coaches. By the way, does anyone NOT get the significance of this with the I.R. casualties and the O-line woes?! i think he's "on" to something here.

Obviously, Chan Gailey believes in the old bromide, " There are strength in numbers!", as he has two strength and conditioning coaches and two O-line coaches. By the way, does anyone NOT get the significance of this with the I.R. casualties and the O-line woes?! i think he's "on" to something here.

O-Line and Assistant O-Line coaches yes.

Alot of teams have two strength and conditioning coaches like Miami, N.E., Steelers, Colts, and Saints. Some teams have three, like the Eagles, Redskins, Packers and the Jets. We had two line coaches last year. Sean Kugler and Ray Brown.