Favorite memory from this past season at the stadium

b-dynasty

my 3 favorite memory..

1) GETTING BEYOND DRUNK ON OPENING DAY AND SEEING THE BILLS BEAT THE BUCS

2) The Dolphins game when fitz bombed the ball out to T.O and ran ran the SCORE up

3) The Blizzard Game

So what are your guys favorite memory's ?

my 3 favorite memory..

2) The Dolphins game when fitz bombed the ball out to T.O and ran ran the SCORE up

3) The Blizzard Game

Sadly mine is getting out of the stadium lots without sitting through 2 hours of traffic after the Miami game.

My favorite memory from the season is having a memory of the season. ;)

That's the best! :cry:

Mine was attending the home opener courtesy of a Buffalo based company including attending all the 50th Year Celebrations. Gorgeous day, the Bills looked sharp in beating TB, tailgating was at it's nice weather best!

Sigh.. :D it all seemed so rosey then..

im not from buffalo and being in school it was tough to make it up to the ralph to see a game, but by far the best thing was week 6 when i went to the meadowlands and saw the sanchize get dismantled by our soft at best defense. i also saw a lee evans td grab, that waste of space trent edwards get concussed, and the faces of thousands of dejected jets fans

my 3 favorite memory..

3) The Blizzard Game

Opening game - good weather, partying with friends while still staying sober, and winning the game for a change.

my 3 favorite memory..

3) The Blizzard Game

Seeing them cancel Ralph's half time presentation of this HOF Ring because they were afraid the booing would be too intense.

1. Cleveland Game - I got arrested in the 1st quarter which saved me from having to watch that God-awful excuse for an NFL game

2. Blizzard Game - It felt like you were sitting in a snow globe. TO's touchdown got the place rockin

It is rare that being arrested could be a good thing, but it must have been that day, at least in hindsight.