Leon Seals

Last game of the 1998 season, the Bills played in New Orleans...my buddy and I ran into Dr Sack, in the smoking lounge (if you can believe that) of the Super Dome, during half time. He was with his kid...still a huge Bills fan...great guy, thrilled to be recognized, in front of his son!

Thanks for the link. Leon seems like a good person. Looks like he's packed a few pounds on since retiring- I thought he was Ted Washington for a minute there. The Bills were a better team but it was the Giants day. :wallbash:

Thanks for the link. Leon seems like a good person. Looks like he's packed a few pounds on since retiring- I thought he was Ted Washington for a minute there. The Bills were a better team but it was the Giants day. :wallbash:

The Bills had more talent but inferior coaching. And since coaches are part of the team, the better team won.

Those thighs could give Earl Campbell's a serious run for their money.

Real likable dude. But I never understood why he pushed his way out of Buffalo by demanding more cabbage. He didn't do much once he took over full-time for Art Still (especially when you consider Bruce on the other side).

Overall he was over rated and over hyped. Over.

Actually, I recently (within the last year or two) went back and watched the 1988, 1989 and 1990 seasons again, and was really impressed by how good Seals was. Remember 1988, the first really great year of that amazing run, Seals was really great...when Bruce missed the first 4 games of the season because of suspension? Seals was amazing...I remember, at the time, many Bills fans joking "Bruce who?"

Thanks for the link. Leon seems like a good person. Looks like he's packed a few pounds on since retiring- I thought he was Ted Washington for a minute there. The Bills were a better team but it was the Giants day. :cry:

That is a purposeful weight gain. He heard the Bills were going to run a 3-4 scheme so he thought he would prepare for the switch to NT. ;)

If the defense could have stopped OJ Anderson on 3rd and 11...... Dayenu!

Or that one pass to #85 of the Giants, where it was like 3rd and 15, and he broke Talley's tackle, Kelso's, and like 3 other Bills to get that 1st down.

That play still drives me nuts.

Poor, poor, poor tackling on that one. And I think that was the drive that proved to be the winning points for the Giants.

Met him in a Kansas City Shopping Mall on a Monday afternoon when they were playing the Chiefs on Monday night. Really nice guy - wished him luck and then Okoye ran over them all night

The Nigerian Nightmare?

Last game of the 1998 season, the Bills played in New Orleans...my buddy and I ran into Dr Sack, in the smoking lounge (if you can believe that) of the Super Dome, during half time. He was with his kid...still a huge Bills fan...great guy, thrilled to be recognized, in front of his son!

Funny - my Christmas present in 1998 was a trip to New Orleans for that game (and Flutie didn't even play, boo).

Actually, I recently (within the last year or two) went back and watched the 1988, 1989 and 1990 seasons again, and was really impressed by how good Seals was. Remember 1988, the first really great year of that amazing run, Seals was really great...when Bruce missed the first 4 games of the season because of suspension? Seals was amazing...I remember, at the time, many Bills fans joking "Bruce who?"

Yeah, he played RDE starting the 1988 season. And I remember he played really well, team started off 4-0.