Simple Poll: Who do you want at QB

Cornerville

QB  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Simply: Who do you want under center for the Buffalo Bills in 2010?

• Donovan McNabb
    • Michael Vick
    • Tyler Thigpen
    • Trent Edwards
    • Sam Bradford
    • Jimmy Claussen
    • Tim Tebow
    • Other (Please specify)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jcyikes

I vote Tyler Thigpen, Chan knows him from KC and what he can do plus he can play the spread offense. He has a lot of up side...

The WiseGuys

I voted for Bradford, though I wouldn't expect him to start from day 1.

PS. This board is ridiculous imo. There are 2 votes for Vick and 0 for McNabb. Really guys? :wallbash:

That's because the people who actually know something about football are just getting here. McNabb is leading now.

I voted, but why aren't these choices on there:

Edwards

Brohm

Fitzpatrick

(and I know why this one isn't on there, but i'm sure many on this board were hoping it would be...)...HAMDAN!

Perhaps the question should be: Assuming the Bills go with a QB not currently on our roster, which QB would you want?

Troy Smith....ALL DAY!!! The guy was the starter before a freak rare form of tonsillitis made first round Flacco the starter. They won a few games while Troy had to gain back 20 lbs....the rest is history.

He is just another wannabe. The guy isnt going to amount to anything in the NFL which always = Bills fans want him

I want a competition. Let Brohm & Edwards get a shot. Bring in Thigpen. Let them go at it.

Either that or bring in McNabb and say he's the #1 guy at the start of camp.

Edwards has had about 38 shots and has never passed for more than 300 yards and is a glove wearing mary. Did you see his probowl year he had with 2 all pro WR's in Lee EVans and TO? TO lobbying for Fitzpatrick told me all I needed to know about trent checkwards