Post your ideas for next year's Super Bowl halftime show

Pantera!

They are a Texas band and would blow the roof/half-roof off the place.

I like the Slayer choice too, anyone here go to the Slayer show at the National Guard Armory back in the day? Only metal show I've been to that had a coat check (you could've opened a Wilson's leather store with that coat check).

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

top 10 grossing concert acts of the decade (from pollstar):

1.Dave Matthews ($530 million!!!)

2.celine dion

3.Kenny Chesney

4.Springsteen

5.rolling stones

6.U2

7.madonna

8.eagles

9.elton john

10.jimmy buffet

excluding acts that have already played the sb my pick from this list would be Dave Matthews, hands down-certainly appears to have broad appeal.

Pantera!

They are a Texas band and would blow the roof/half-roof off the place.

I like the Slayer choice too, anyone here go to the Slayer show at the National Guard Armory back in the day? Only metal show I've been to that had a coat check (you could've opened a Wilson's leather store with that coat check).

With a resurrected Dime Bag, that would be interesting.

Guest dog14787

Didn't read through the thread but I think having the American Idol winner from each year doing a performance would make for a great Superbowl half time show. In a way American Idol is kind of like the playoffs and Superbowl of undiscovered singing talent.

Didn't read through the thread but I think having the American Idol winner from each year doing a performance would make for a great Superbowl half time show. In a way American Idol is kind of like the playoffs and Superbowl of undiscovered singing talent.

You should have read through the thread, there are many good suggestions.