PFT claiming that Donte Witner

papazoid

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donte is a f$*king tool. Its a joke that he is on this team, and considered a leader.

I agree. But then I got to thinking ... who, exactly, are the leaders on this team? (insert crickets chirping here)

Isn't it welch, not welsh?

Indeed. Welsh are people from Wales.

"Welsh" is the original expression; the insulting usage that we are talking about here originated from English snobbery (I know; hard to believe ;) ).

"welch" has been used so often in place of "welsh" that it has come to mean the same thing.

Throwing his quarterbacks under the bus, fights in Cleveland, mediocre play, and now welshing on fans?

Whitner is starting to bug me

I have to agree. I have never disliked Whitner and I think he still has potential to be pretty good on the field, but he is starting to get in that category of players that you wouldn't mind if they were gone. He is getting little annoying with his attention starved antics.

I think it is interesting that

- A rookie 2nd round pick who had a hurt groin most of the year

and

- A converted practice squad wide receiver

both outplayed Whitner......it would not shock me at all if he was either traded or flat out released before the start of next season. When trying to biuld a indentity Whitner is everything that is wrong with this team.

How have the Bills accumulated so many punks?

Whitner telling everyone he will give tickets away and then changing the rules after he gets to where he wants to be

Lynch walking around town taking $20 from several people and laughing about it

What the hell is wrong with these guys, and how have we gotten so many !@#$s on this team?