A new Bills fan is born

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! :w00t:

Today is my daughter's b-day, too. You'll have lots of fun with the Groundhog's Day jokes. Trust me! :wallbash:

Congratulations WVU! Prepare for a lifetime of being wrapped around her little finger! :unsure:

Also my Granddaughter's B'Day. Punxatawney Daisy

My daughter Chloe was born today just after 4pm this evening. Please help we welcome one of the newest Buffalo sports fans to the game

yahoo! congratulations, dad! let the good times roll!

(there is another little bills fan due on 2/21 in our house :w00t: )

My daughter Chloe was born today just after 4pm this evening. Please help we welcome one of the newest Buffalo sports fans to the game

Ah, a daughter, one to care for and cherish and as the years roll by..........to worry endlessly about.

Love her, care for her, make her special.......

CONGRATS !!!!

How cool is that? Congrats! I have the coolest little Buffalo Bills warmup that both of my girls wore as babies. Contact me at dm92@aol.com if you are interested in it. I'd be happy to pass it on.

Chloe?! What the hell kinda name is that?! What about: Thurman, Bruce, Steve, Andre.

If you had to go with a girls name you could use Erin, Andrea, Stevie, Erica, Freddie.

Sheesh! :P At least you didn't name her "Peter Pan Guy"

Congrats!! :thumbdown:Have a cigar in honor of the new little one. :lol: