Chaney DC pick falls through

Chan and Buddy finally narrowed the pick for the new DC down to one, but were sadly disappointed to find their selection, a Tennessee guy...had chosen death over being designated defensive coordinator for the Bills....Buster Ramsey

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/20...653705341_x.htm

Ramsey would have really brought some life to the defense as one of the founders of the fashionable 4-3 defense. He has familiarity with the Bills front office. In anticipation of the offer, and looking at the present situation of the Bills he chose rather to retire to his home in heaven where he will continue to follow his beloved bills.

Chan and Buddy finally narrowed the pick for the new DC down to one, but were sadly disappointed to find their selection, a Tennessee guy...had chosen death over being designated defensive coordinator for the Bills....Buster Ramsey

Ramsey would have really brought some life to the defense as one of the founders of the fashionable 4-3 defense. He has familiarity with the Bills front office. In anticipation of the offer, and looking at the present situation of the Bills he chose rather to retire to his home in heaven where he will continue to follow his beloved bills.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

:wallbash:

I just lost any respect i had for you and find this post not even funny, but grotesque and disgusting :wallbash:

:wallbash: That attempt at humor was an epic fail! :wallbash:

Tenny is not a Tennessean. He is an apparatchik.

:w00t:

nah..at this state of the game I'm a tennesseean. Actually given the age of the names being bandied about I kind of assumed Buster would have been approached had he not passed on. I like the Walt Corey suggestion though.

You're a jerk and a failure of a human being...time to end yourself dude. :w00t: You will not be missed...

I guess that is why there is no modern Tennessee comedians. Nobody else things their jokes are funny and most judge the attempts at comedy as idiotic.

Was that an attempt at a joke? Pretty callous, and not funny. How disappointing that a long-time poster would make a post like that.

Alright, it was a bad joke.

No need to crucify the guy. Usually the punishment should fit the crime...what's with everyone today?

It was a bad joke. something we're all capable of and guilty of from time to time.

p.s.-What's Hank Bullough doing these days?

It was not a bad joke. It was a stupid one.

Public crucification is sometimes necessary to prevent the spread of further repletion of such posts. Hopefully some with some intelligence will understand that posting such idiotic posts will result in more humiliation than they are willing to bear.

Tennessee boy it's Virginia boy. Put down the shine when your logged on; don't pick up the key to the 4-wheeler or pickup. Turn on Springer, fry up some scrapple and check on your trailcam. Just stop posting when drinking the clear your making us country boys look bad.

I'm younger than 30. Is this an old guy joke or something? :wallbash:

so, are you a redder shade of neck, or a whiter shade of trash? :wallbash:

In retreospect it is a "terrible" joke. It sets forth a possibility that the rather elderly triumvirate of Wilson, Chan, and Buddy might possibly be tending to bring in tired old assistant coaches to a moribund and disaffected team with retread assistants such as Cottrell, DeHaven and what have you. I figure if you are going bring in retreads you might as well bring in the old ones (who actually were pretty good coaches). Unfortunately the old coaches who might actually help are dead. I would hate for anyone to think we shouldn't have all the confidence in the world in Ralph, Buddy and Chan's old guy strategy. I'm sorry and am certain this Don't trust anyone under 60 mantra will bring us to the superbowl next year. I say next year because the triumvirate must realize they don't have a lot of time.

In retreospect it is a "terrible" joke. It sets forth a possibility that the rather elderly triumvirate of Wilson, Chan, and Buddy might possibly be tending to bring in tired old assistant coaches to a moribund and disaffected team with retread assistants such as Cottrell, DeHaven and what have you. I figure if you are going bring in retreads you might as well bring in the old ones (who actually were pretty good coaches). Unfortunately the old coaches who might actually help are dead. I would hate for anyone to think we shouldn't have all the confidence in the world in Ralph, Buddy and Chan's old guy strategy. I'm sorry and am certain this Don't trust anyone under 60 mantra will bring us to the superbowl next year. I say next year because the triumvirate must realize they don't have a lot of time.

Chan is just five years older than Cowher and the same age as Mike Shanahan. Buddy Nix is 2 years older than Bill Polian. What was your point again? :wallbash:

seriously, it was bad enough the first time around, I didn't think it was possible but now this "joke" is actually worse. :wallbash:

a sick and pathetic post - you should be ashamed of yourself

Poor taste.

No !@#$, it was in poor taste because you made light of a human being dying. That guy is family to someone (insert redneck incest joke here).

No !@#$, it was in poor taste because you made light of a human being dying. That guy is family to someone (insert redneck incest joke here).

Actually Buster himself was an east tennesseean, so I suspect his family (east tennesseans as well as far as I know) would probably be more concerned about the redneck white trash incest talk than about the empirical fact that the guy is dead.

Newsflash..he died long before Chan became coach, and from pneumonia. Hopefully no one actually thinks he might have chosen to off himself in anticipation of Chan becoming coach and asking him to be defensive co-ordinator. I would have hoped that most would have realised this.

Given the fact that he is credited with being a father of the 4-3 defense, he might have been a good choice.

How about the darn topic? It looked like some real news hit with the amount of views and replies not to mention it contained 'DC' in it... this guy died 2 and half years ago.. this screams what the f on so many levels... you put up a terrible joke in very poor taste and draw people in intentionally with a topic you knew we would hit on?

lol- got my day's frustration out, better on you than someone I know =)