Uniform Change

I think the team should throw out the uniforms of the last decade, and go full time with the 1960's throwbacks. Bring back the 1990's uniforms as the alternates. Jerry Rice once said : you've got to look good, to play good. Let's put this past decade behind us, of ugly jerseys and just as ugly play. Love to know what you all think.

I think the team should throw out the uniforms of the last decade, and go full time with the 1960's throwbacks. Bring back the 1990's uniforms as the alternates. Jerry Rice once said : you've got to look good, to play good. Let's put this past decade behind us, of ugly jerseys and just as ugly play. Love to know what you all think.

I like the all blue home Uni's I think those ones look good. However we should just move full time to the all white throw backs for the road. The road uni's have been a cluster!@#$ of trying to claim too many colors at once. Just go with the throw backs for the road and keep the all blue modern look for home.

This has been talked about a lot on this board however and the thought by most on this board is that all the uniforms look ugly and they need to go either 60's or 80/90's throwback full time. As I have said All blue home fine with me road need to go.

I like the all blue home Uni's I think those ones look good. However we should just move full time to the all white throw backs for the road. The road uni's have been a cluster!@#$ of trying to claim too many colors at once. Just go with the throw backs for the road and keep the all blue modern look for home.

This has been talked about a lot on this board however and the thought by most on this board is that all the uniforms look ugly and they need to go either 60's or 80/90's throwback full time. As I have said All blue home fine with me road need to go.

They look like ****. Both home and Away. We need to can them to finally get the Donahoe stink off this franchise

They look like ****. Both home and Away. We need to can them to finally get the Donahoe stink off this franchise

I am sorry but I just don't see the hate on the all blue home uni's to me they look OK. If they changed them I wouldn't be sad at all but I personally am fine with them as long as they change the road uniforms which look like ass. Its just my opinion and whoever said switch back to the red endzone I would be all for that.

I agree...I love both throwback unies....it doesn't seem like a big thing, but getting rid of those old unies that are tied to a decade of losing can make a big difference...look at what happened when the bucs switched unies...mind you they got warren sapp, derrick brooks, tony dungy at the same time...but sometimes it takes something like switching jersey's to change the mind set of a team

I would change the uni's just to futher prove the point that it is a new era in Bills football and that we are moving on from the past. Not saying that this should happen any time we change coaches/gm, but this team was miserable under 3 coaches while we wore these uniforms.

I would change the uni's just to futher prove the point that it is a new era in Bills football and that we are moving on from the past. Not saying that this should happen any time we change coaches/gm, but this team was miserable under 3 coaches while we wore these uniforms.

what he said

I agree that these jerseys suck and they should definitely bring back either the 90's jerseys (which is unlikely considering they changed them) or the 60's. BUT i also think its time for them to put wither their logo or name on the damn jersey too! Never have they had a jersey that has been marked and its always a generic looking jersey. mostly all the teams in the NFL have some logo or name or their jerseys. i think they should keep the 60's but put 'BILLS' above the numbers like arizona and maybe the throwback logo on the back of the collar like the cards.

i really think it is a no-brainer as far as switching to the the throwbacks full time. it involves marketing, as all on here are aware. i also think they have to give the league notice (one year in advance) of any uniform change. i seem to remember it being said by donohoe the last time they changed. its a shame that both of our major league sports teams have the world's worst uni's. i do think the sabre's are changing back, but the bills, who knows?, if they are selling a good amount of the current one's, you can bet russ and co will bleed it dry .